dirty talk... in russian~

He sits impatiently awaiting the shrill sound of the bell. His leg bounces subconsciously, faster and louder as the seconds go by. He chews his thumb nail as he stares at the markerboard ahead of him. The boy was excited to get home, and this was his last class. Though as the minutes went on, it felt like forever. He sighs to himself as he looks at the clock again; 2:57. Three more minutes; three long minutes. He groans as the teacher goes on about whatever the lesson plan was.

The teacher looks up at the small blonde. "I'm sorry, Patrick; am I boring you?" he asks. "Or would you like to come up here and teach the class?"

Patrick looked up, rolling his eyes. "Y'know what? Yeah. Let me teach the class." he mumbles, standing up and walking up to the board where Mr. Boone stood.

The old, balding man sighed as he handed the small blonde the marker. He knew Patrick would accept, and he knew Patrick could teach it just as well he. So, Boone took his seat as Patrick began working out the problem on the board, and explaining how he'd done it. By the time the bell rang, Patrick had the lesson finished, and most everyone understood what he had taught them. Though on the way out, Patrick was stopped; so much for getting home early.

"Patrick," Mr. Boone spoke as the boy stopped and turned slowly to meet the gaze of the older man. "You are a really smart young man, and you should really think about joining the math bowl." he says, to which Patrick shakes his head. Boone always did this; he always tried to get Patrick to join, but he would always come up with a lame excuse as to why he couldn't.

Truth is: Patrick would love to join, but he did not want to deal with his friends bullying him over it. As much as he would love to continue to talk about this, he really had to be going now. "You know I'd love to, Boone, but I am really busy. I should go now." he says quickly before giving an apologetic smile as he rushed out of the room, the building, and then down the street.

He ran the whole way- he had no time to stop for anything. He had to get home. Patrick ran straight upstairs to his room, throwing himself on his bed. Today was the day- it was finally happening, and he would be here soon. Patrick was so excited, and because he would be here soon, Patrick had no time to rest. He jumped out of bed quickly and grabbed some nicer clothes before running to take a quick shower. Patrick only had about twenty minutes before he would arrive, so Patrick had to hurry.

Once out of the shower, and finally with breath, Patrick laid down. Ten minutes. 'Okay, breathe. It's okay; nothing to worry about.' he thinks as he stares at his phone. Patrick had been waiting three years for this day, and it was finally here. He was completely overwhelmed with emotions, nerves, and slight nausea. He could not believe that it was finally going to happen. He was finally going to meet him- Pete. Patrick's most amazing (in his opinion; not so much Pete's) boyfriend.

They had been in a long distance relationship for three years, and Pete had recently turned eighteen, and had been saving up for the day he could leave to meet Patrick. He had just gotten off his plane, and was on his way to Patrick's house. He knew Patrick was not able to go meet him at the airport due to his not having a car, so Pete did not mind driving to his house.

~~~

Pete had been in Chicago for about two days now, and he was having a great time with Patrick, though he knew he was not going to be there much longer and that made him sad. Pete had gone to visit Patrick while they were on fall break, so he was only there for two weeks. Despite his having to leave soon, Pete decided to just focus on what was happening now.

Currently Patrick was curled up in his bed, Pete holding him close and playing with his soft, strawberry blonde hair. It was nine o'clock, and the boys were tired- they spent all day out and about. Patrick showed Pete all of his favorites places to go when he missed the older boy. They went to a small coffee shop and hung out there. They had the best day together, and Pete did not want it to end.

Patrick looks up tiredly, rubbing his eyes as Pete stared down at him. He giggles sleepily, a small smile on his face. "I don't want you to ever leave..." he whispers sadly, his smile dropping and a frown forming, as he remembered Pete would leave in another week.

"I wish I could stay," Pete whispers in return. "But we'll be out of school soon, and I'll come back here, and I won't leave again. I will stay here with you," he says softly, as he continued to play with Patrick's hair.

Patrick giggles, smiling again as he shoots up. "It'll be amazing, Petey! We'll get an apartment together, we'll- we'll go out to all the best places, and we'll go to that coffee shop, and we'll do so much, and have so so much fun!" he says, making Pete smile again as well.

"Yeah!" Pete giggled, pulling Patrick close. "We'll have the best time, and no one can tell us no."