A TRADITIONAL MAN

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Type went to enter the door to their hotel room. It was in a resort by the beach and Type could see the French doors leading out to the water from their room. Tharn had wanted to go to Europe for their honeymoon, but Type managed to convince him to stay in Thailand. He was the type to relax by the beach with a beer and unlimited seafood, not walk around cobblestoned streets. 

"Wait," Tharn stopped him before he entered. He lifted Type in his arms and carried him past the threshold. Type buried his face in his neck as he flushed bright red with embarrassment. 

"Tharn, put me down you cheesy bastard!" He yelled into his neck. 

Tharn pulled back to look down at his husband's red face. "I'm a traditional man," he teased. It was really just an excuse to hold him in his arms and to see that blush on his face, but he wouldn't tell his husband that. His eyes took in Type's beautifully styled hair, his black bowtie in contrast to the white shirt that emphasized his toned chest. His eyes travelled down his body to the long legs dangling from his arm. 

"Ai Tharn..." Type called softly. His body was tingling under Tharn's perusal. Tharn's euphoric expression making him eager for what was to come. 

Tharn wordlessly carried him to bed and set him down. Type's arms fell down to his sides as he watched Tharn walk back to the door for their luggage. Type shook his head when Tharn put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out for the staff.

Tharn looked back at him and winked. "We have a whole week here so you can forget about leaving this room tomorrow."

Type pulled and tugged off his bow tie, his eyebrows arched in challenge. "Shut up and come here." He unbuttoned enough to get the shirt over his head. He bent over to take off his shoes, but Tharn was there staying his hands. 

"Let me," Tharn said hoarsely. His hands gently took off Type's shoes and then his socks. His strong hands slid up Type's legs and to his belt. Tharn looked up at Type from where he was on his knees and the look on his face made Type's heart pound harder. Ai asshole, when will you stop looking at me like that? Type thought. Deep inside he hoped the answer was never because God help him, he had never loved anyone like this before. 

It was a love that overwhelmed his senses. Tharn attracted him and pulled his focus until everyone else was invisible. His love made Type feel warm and protected and safe. Tharn was everything. Irreplaceable and essential. 

"Ai Type..." Tharn's eyes widened at Type's expression. He pulled Type down and kissed him gently on the lips. His tongue traced his bottom lip lovingly and then pulled and tugged. Type sucked on his upper lip, his own tongue coming out to play. 

Type wrapped his arms around Tharn and hugged him close. Type sucked in both of Tharn's lips hungrily. Tharn moaned against his lips and swept his tongue inside. Tharn's hands lowered down Type's pants and undewear and Type kicked them away. 

Tharn crawled up into Type's arms. His husband was naked in his arms and he was still fully dressed. He didn't care. They had all night and could take their time. 

They exchanged saliva as they bit and sucked at each other's tongues. Tharn's hands roamed all over Type's warm body even as he pressed his clothed body closer. 

"Hmmm..." Type pulled back in frustration. "You're wearing too many clothes."

Tharn kissed Type's cheek gently. He trailed kisses down his jaw to bite an earlobe. "Why don't you help me, handsome?" he whispered. His breath simultaneously warmed and chilled Type, causing goosebumps to form over his naked skin.