LEGALLY MINE

"Ai Type, let's get married," Tharn's hand cradled Type's cheek gently. 

Type didn't bother to open his eyes. The sun was barely out and Tharn was already talking nonsense. Why would a pair of fifty-something year-olds get married?

"We're already married," Type murmured sleepily. He turned his body toward Tharn's, seeking his warmth. 

Tharn wiggled closer until his lips were so close his breaths fell on Type's face. His hand traveled down his arm and clasped his hand, his thumb stroking his skin softly. 

"Let's get really married" Tharn whispered. Of course he knew they were already married, but not legally. 

Type blinked his eyes open and sighed when their eyes met. He knew that look. In fact, he'd been waiting for these exact words ever since the law passed. 

After being married almost thirty years, they had finally legalized gay marriage in Thailand. Ever since Tharn found out, he'd been quiet and pensive and Type knew him well enough to know what that meant. He was scheming. 

Type stared at Tharn for a long moment and Tharn seemed to think he would reject him because his face was already drooping with his disappointment. 

"How big this time?" Type sighed.

Tharn's dark eyes widened and the sparkle in his eyes was back. He clasped both of Type's hands to his chest. "Just us with some witnesses. Maybe our parents and your parents and Thanya and P'Thorn and..."

"Ai Tharn, I thought you said just us," Type frowned. 

Tharn pouted. "Come on, Type. They'll want to be there. And what about Techno and Kengkla?" 

Type pulled back in horror. "What about them?"

Tharn laughed. "He's your best friend."

Type groaned as if he was being tortured. "Can I just show up?"

Tharn leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "I'll even buy your suit."

Type groaned again at the thought of having to once again do this in front of a bunch of people. At least this time it would be in front of a registrar and there won't be any flowers, food, or fancy champagne. 

He rolled over on to his back and buried his head in his pillow. 

Tharn's eyes traveled from his tousled hair to his bare upper body and  down to his perfect ass encased in boxer shorts. Not satisfied with just looking, he walked his fingers down Type's spine, making his husband shiver. 

His wandering hand slipped underneath the boxing shorts and rubbed hard cheeks. He squeezed and rubbed them under the shorts and then dragged them down. 

Type turned his head to glare at him. "Didn't you get enough yesterday?"

Tharn flashed a smile. "Yesterday was yesterday. Today is today." He laughed as Type turned to his side and took off his shorts, his erection bobbing between them. He complained, but he was the first to jump Tharn last night and was already getting naked for him now. 

Type sidled closer, his hands dragging down Tharn's shorts. "Let's see how you do today, Mr. Thara. I can't marry you if you don't perform well." 

Tharn covered Type's mocking smile with his lips. His tongue swept inside hungrily, dueling with Type's. They breathed for each other as they kissed, their bodies pressed tightly together. 

Type's hands roamed over Tharn's back as Tharn rained small kissed behind his ear and down his neck. 

"Hmmm..."Type moaned. He wrapped a leg around Tharn's waist and ground his dick against him. Tharn lips covered his again. He sucked his upper lip between his swollen ones and nibbled and tugged to his heart's content.