THANK YOU

Tharn gripped Type's hair tightly as Type rode up and down. Their lips devoured each other and made loud sucking sounds as Type's ass smacked down on Tharn's balls. 

"Hmmm," Tharn moaned against him. His hips snapped up to meet Type's thrusts until Type shook against him and came against their naked stomachs. Tharn bit his neck as he thrust upward once, twice and then game with a growl against Type's delicious skin. 

He luxuriated in the scent of his lover's skin as they panted breaths against each other. He nuzzled Type's neck until their hearts calmed down. 

Type was the first to get up and get dressed. Tharn reluctantly did the same. They were still at Thanya's wedding and had been in the closet for a suspicious amount of time. His parents were going to kill him. 

"So, how are we going to leave this closet without anyone seeing us?" Type asked with a hand on his hip. He was back to his usually frowny self, but why did Tharn find that so freaking adorable?

His silky black hair looked disheveled  and if that didn't give them away, his flushed skin and wrinkled clothing surely would. 

Tharn grinned so hard his face hurt. He got up and reached out to pat down Type's hair lovingly. "We'll just pretend we got lost looking for the bathroom." He leaned close until his lips were next to Type's ear. "We would've been in here less time if you hadn't played hard to get," he said softly. 

Type pushed him away with a frown. "I'm coming out first, horny. Then you come out in five minutes."

Tharn pouted. He opened his mouth to protest, but Type brought his knee up as if to knee him so he backed away quickly. 

Type smirked. He swaggered up to Tharn and patted his crotch. "You served me well. See you later, hubby."

Tharn went to grab him, but Type squirmed out of his grip and ran out of the closet, closing the door behind him. 

Tharn stared after Type longingly. He looked down at his semi-erect cock and sighed. When would he stop loving Type like this? 

"He is impossible!" Kanya yelled in frustration as she swept into Type's apartment. 

"You lasted longer than your uncle and me," Type said with a laugh as he followed her into his kitchen. 

It had only been a month since Kanya and Ram had gotten married and they'd been happy the entire time. However, dating and marriage was very different. Specially when you're not used to living with another person. 

"That gives me hope," Kanya said. "The only side to take is mine, by the way." 

Type took a seat at the table. "Are you sure you shouldn't be discussing this with Ram?" Type had never been the best person to give advice. He tended to be very blunt. 

Kanya sighed. "I've already tried. I just came to be away from him for a while." She sat down across from Type with a pout. One so similar to Tharn's it made Type want to weep on the spot. Instead, he cleared his throat. 

"What did he do?" 

"He said he didn't want to have kids right now. He said it would give me time to change my mind." Kanya blurted out. 

Type frowned. "Change your mind about what?"

"Change my mind about being with him. He thinks he's too old for me. Can you believe that? After we've already gotten married?" Kanya rolled her eyes in exasperation. 

Type shook his head. "Sometimes the things we think are ridiculous are important to the other person. Trust me, I learned that the hard way."

"I know he thinks he's being kind," she said with a sad expression. "But I'm hurt he thinks about us breaking up all the time."