OUR LAST DAY

Type heard panting behind him, but not the panting that came from the exercise they were doing, but the kind of panting heard in the bedroom. 

He looked behind him with a frown and saw Tharn glance up guiltily. 

"Ai Tharn, can you focus?" 

Tharn stopped jogging and held on to his hips with a grimace. "Ai Type, the only reason I'm still going is because of the view. If you don't want me to enjoy it, I'm going back home." Tharn turned around as if to walk back home. Jogging under the hot Thai sun from hell was not his idea of fun. He did all his exercise in an air conditioned gym, thank you very much. 

Type ran after his husband with a cajoling expression. "Come on, Tharn. Just one more mile and we can walk back." 

Tharn wiped his sweaty forehead. "If you want me to exercise, we can do it at home," he said as he waggled his eyebrows suggestively. 

Type put his hand on his hip with a frown. "Can you stop being horny? I'm just trying to get you to care about your health, but forget it." 

Tharn smiled at his dark expression. Was there anything better than being loved by this grumpy southern man? "How about half a mile?" he compromised. 

Type cracked a smile as he hooked his arm around his. He leaned forward to say in his ear, "one mile and we can exercise when we get home." 

Tharn leaned back with a devilish smile, his imagination going wild. "Deal!" 

When they got back to jogging, Tharn sped by Type as if his heels were on fire. "Hurry up, Type," he yelled behind him. 

Type's toned legs caught up to him quickly until they were running next to each other. "Horny bastard," Type muttered under his breath, but he could tell by Tharn's sparkling dark eyes that he'd heard him. 

As soon as they got home, Type headed to the shower, throwing his clothes behind him. He giggled when Tharn growled and backed him up until they were standing under the shower head. 

Tharn turned on the shower and it rained down on their bodies, washing away all the dirt. Type took up the shampoo and washed Tharn's hair. The previously jet black hair was now gray at the temples, but it made Tharn look even more handsome and manly, if that was possible. 

Tharn luxuriated in the sensation of Type's fingers massaging his head and washing his hair and then enjoyed doing the same for him. His heart fell full. Every day with Type was an extraordinary ordinary day. No matter what they did, he never felt bored or restless. The excitement of being with Type never went away, instead his heart still beat as hard as when he met him at just eighteen years old. 

His soapy hands rubbed Type's sun-kissed skin and then down to his chest and erection. He stroked him briefly, just enough to tease, and then moved on to his legs and down to his feet. 

Type turned Tharn around and washed his back, and then he had a handful of pale ass in his hands, which he groped and squeezed to his heart's content. After he was satisfied, he slid his hands up to Tharn's shoulder and leaned forward to whisper, "you need to get your heart rate back up."

Tharn turned around with a laugh and lifted Type in his arms and set him down on the bench they had installed in the shower. Type spread his legs and planted his feet on the edge of the bench, the position made his muscles hurt, but he didn't care. Tharn sucked two of his finger in his mouth as his eyes bore into Type's hole below. 

He looked up at Type as he pressed his fingers inside. "I'm an interior design genius," he said with a smirk. 

Type's back arched with a moan. He tried to focus on Tharn's face. "How?"