PRIVATE NURSE

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Type absently stroked Tharn's hair. He'd sat behind him and let Tharn lean against his chest. His head resting against him. His fingers were buried deep in the silky strands and then patted the hair back down with a shaky hand. Logically, he knew that Tharn was okay and thankfully he had a job that could be done sitting down. He would have plenty of time to rest that leg. But Type's heart was still beating fast in fear. If he were to lose Tharn...

How had it become like this? How had one person entrenched himself so deep inside him that he couldn't even conceive of being without him? 

Tharn's hand reached up and held onto his. His ringed thumb stroked his hand soothingly and the coolness of the metal steadied Type. "I'm okay," Tharn said. 

Type looked away with a frown and lied. "Who said I cared?"

Tharn looked up at him tenderly and then tapped Type's chest. "It did. Your heart is beating like crazy." 

Type glared at Tharn. "You're gonna give me a heart attack one of these days. How could you be so clumsy?"

Tharn pouted. His finger sheepishly made circles on Type's chest. "Come on. It was an accident. I'll be more careful next time, okay?" Tharn raised his gaze and smiled at Type. 

Type cleared his throat even as he gave back a small smile. He couldn't stay mad at Tharn for long. "We'll go home tomorrow and I'll take a week off to stay with you."

Tharn frowned. "I don't want you to miss work. I'll stay home alone."

"So you could fall off the bed and break the other leg? No, thanks." Type rolled his eyes. 

"Hey, I'm very capable. Didn't I take care of you back when you got sick and every time since? Who turns into a baby when he gets a cold?" Tharn teased. 

"Hrmmph," Type poked Tharn's forehead. "Go to bed."

Tharn smiled widely. His dark brown eyes glittered with happiness even when he was laid up in bed with a broken leg. He leaned forward and Type felt a kiss on his cheek. Sweet and comforting. 

Tharn pinchedType's cheek. "Why are you so cute when you're grumpy?"

"Oho, go to bed," Type complained. He laid down and let Tharn lie on him, his hand still buried in his silky strands and holding on subconsciously. 

The next day 

"So when do you get to get up from this couch?" Type asked for the umpteenth time. Tharn had convinced him to go to work. 

Tharn looked up at him from where he was sitting on the couch. His leg was up on the coffee table and he had all the pillows in the world so he could be comfortable. "Only to go to the bathroom or to get food," he recited like a robot. 

Type smirked as he took up his bag. "Good boy. See you later. Food's in the fridge." 

As Type headed to the door, Tharn grabbed his arm. "Ah, ah, ah. Haven't you forgotten something?"

Type frowned and patted himself down as if checking for his wallet and keys. "What?"

Tharn pulled him down until Type was on top of him. "This," he leaned in and kissed Type's rosy lips. His full lips pulled at Type's bottom lip sensuously. His tongue slid out to stroke his bite soothingly. His eyes took in Type's dazed expression and then let him go. 

Type blushed and blubbered for a bit before finally hurrying out the door. Tharn chuckled to himself, licking his lips to get the last bit of Type. He'll go crazy if Type continued treating him like a patient. They hadn't kissed or touched since he'd gone away and had his accident. That's why today Tharn couldn't help himself. He wanted to get Type as excited as he was.