YOU'RE ALL MINE

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Suffice it to say that Type's perfect hair didn't last long. His long legs were currently being groped by devious hands. His neck was being nuzzled and nipped at intermittently with heavy breaths making his skin tingle. 

Type buried his fingers in his lover's hair helplessly. "Tharnnnnnn..." He didn't even know what he was asking for, but he knew Tharn could give it to him.

"Shhhh..."Tharn's lips covered his tenderly. His tongue stroked inside and flicked against the tip of his. The velvety sensation of it tracing the inside of his mouth made shivers run down his spine. Type's hands gripped him feverishly and Tharn snapped. 

He roughly took off Type's suit jacket and then his own. Type yanked him forward by his tie and pressed his lips hard against Tharn's. Tharn's hands went to his belt buckle and snapped it open. He unzipped him and reached inside for his erection. 

Type moaned against his lips. Sweat ran down his forehead as the temperature in the room increased exponentially. In the back of his mind, past the fevered haze, he wondered how they could still be this hot for each other. 

Tharn yanked down Type's pants and Type struggled to take off his shoes. His pants caught around his ankles and almost made him stumble forward. Tharn pressed a hand against his chest and plied his lips from his. He breathed hard as he kneeled on the floor to take off Type's shoes. 

Type held on to Tharn's muscled shoulders. The way his back muscles flexed made him want to touch every inch of skin. He toed off his sucks and then watched as Tharn took off his pants and shoes. 

His cock was bright red and swollen at the tip, already dripping pre-cum. Type's chest rose and fell quickly. His mouth watered and he stared at Tharn's body from under his long lashes. His eyes heavy lidded as if his brain had gone offline. 

Tharn looked up at him with piercing eyes. His lush lips traveled up from Type's left thigh to his naked hip. Tharn licked there, tickling him. 

Type buried his hand in Tharn's hair and tried to lift him, but Tharn's hands pressed against his abdomen under his shirt. Roamed the expanse of skin and then went to his back all while his lips trailed kisses from his hips up to his waist just to end up in the crook of his neck.

Type's nimble fingers took off their shirts and then they crashed together again. 

"Ungh..." Tharn grunted when they collided. 

Type arched off the wall and moaned at the sensation of their skin touching. Tharn buried his face in the crook of his neck and bit in deeply. The pain just made Type more eager. 

Tharn's white teeth grazed the back of his ear gently and Type shivered against him. His right hand reached down and gripped Tharn's ass to ground against him in revenge. 

Tharn was the picture of patience as his lips traveled softly down Type's jaw to the corner of his lips. Tharn smiled against his skin as Type whined in frustration. Tharn could practically hear his thoughts cursing him and telling him to go faster. 

Tharn's hands traveled up his toned thighs and touched his naked hips, the pads of his fingers barely there. Just enough to provide a ticklish sensation and keep Type on the edge.  

Type leaned forward and kissed Tharn's sternum. His lips brushing his pecs and then his tongue flicked at Tharn's nipple. Tharn held on to Type's shoulder gently. His skin was hot to the touch and looked so freaking delicious. Tharn inhaled deeply. He wanted this to last a long time.