YOU'D LET ME DIE ALONE?

"Relax, it's not like your fiancé is at the other end. Hahahaha!" 

Type frowned at his friend. He'd invited Techno to help him rehabilitate Ram, but Techno just came to run his mouth and be nosy, as usual. 

Techno's face twisted in pain as he felt a swift kick to the chin. "Ai Type, how can your feet still feel like hammers at this age? Now I need therapy."

Type glared at Techno while urging Ram forward. "Shut up, 'No!"

Ram stumbled forwards and Type caught his hands and helped him put them back on the rails. "Take your time. You'll need a couple of more weeks to fully recover." 

It had already been more than two months since the accident and in that time Type and Ram had spent a lot of time together. The more time they spent together, the more he felt that Ram was perfect for Kanya. He was extremely dedicated to making her happy, worry her less and support her in all she did. He wasn't very expressive, but his actions spoke louder than words and that was more impressive to Type than people who go on and on about loving someone and don't back up their words. 

Although Tharn happened to do both. He was clingy and expressive and so cheesy and romantic it had made Type really feel like an asshole most of the time. Type chuckled out loud at his thoughts. 

"What are you laughing at?" Ram asked as he attempted to turn around to walk back. 

"Just thinking that Kanya is just like Tharn and you're just like me." 

"You're the alpha wife, Ram?" Techno chuckled awkwardly. "I mean, husband?" 

Ram laughed loudly. Louder than Type had ever heard the somber doctor laugh. The laugh transformed his handsome face until he seemed innocent and playful. He finally saw how his bubbly niece could end up with such a serious guy. 

Ram shook his head ruefully. "She's the boss. I try to lay down the law, but she just clings to me and uses her cute voice that she has and I'm done for." 

Techno's eyes widened. "Wow, this is a serious condition the Kirigun family has. How many times did Tharn convince you with just a pout, alpha wife?"

Type grabbed one of the cushions from the couch and before Techno could run, it had already hit his back with professional accuracy. 

"Techno, get out."

"Ah, I'm here to help my friend. How can you hit me like that, huh? Who's more loyal than me?" Underneath his breath Techno continued his internal tirade you son of a bitch. You're lucky you have a friend like me, asshole.

"What was that?" Type asked with a frown. His hand was shaking as he tried not to bop Techno in the head. 

Techno smiled widely and played it off. "Nothing, nothing. Come, Ram. Come to me." Techno opened his arms dramatically. 

Type smiled wickedly. "Let me take a picture of you like that for your husband. I'm sure he'd love seeing you hug another man."

Techno quickly put his arms down. "Don't even joke about that. I won't be able to leave my house for a week," he whispered as his eyes darted around like Kla was going to burst through the door. 

"Then sit down, dummy." 

Ram took in this conversation with a wistful expression. How nice would it be to have a friendship like that? A friendship that lasts a lifetime with lots of fights, but also a lot of love underneath it all? 

After talking a bit more, Techno was finally summoned home by his whiny husband who felt he'd been out of the house long enough. However, not before yelling back at Ram "You better invite me to the wedding!"