little

Paul's POV

I was washing the dishes from breaky, while Ringo was at the table. Thinking probably, he does a lot of that. I thought now couldn't be a better time than to ask him about how he's been feeling.

"Hey, baby?" I asked. He likes that name a lot, so i've called him that since we started dating.

"Hm?" He said turning around. I was finished with the dishes, so I dried my hands and sat down next to him.

"I just wanted to have a little talk with you about something." I said. "You've been acting a little different. A little like a baby. There's nothing wrong with it at all, it's actually kind of cute. I was just wondering why you've been acting like this." He sat there blushing at what I said, blushing that I figured out his secret.

"Oh c'mon now, Ringo. There's no need to be shy! It was kind of obvious." He started to giggle a bit and trying to hide his smile (which was adorable)

"You want me to treat you like a little baby, huh?" I asked. He nodded, clearly too embarassed to say anything. I pulled him into my lap. Ringo put his head on my shoulder instinctively.

"There's no need to be embarassed, luv. And i'm sure the others will be very supportive." I said rubbing his back.

"Is there anything you need to tell me?" I questioned.

"Wait." He said. So I did. He darted upstaires as if a new car was waiting for him up there. But what he brought down seemed to be his equivalent to a car. He brought down a light blue pacifier and put it in his mouth.

"You look so cute!" Was all I could manage to say. He was too cute. I couldn't handle it, especially when he wanted me to cradle him.

For the rest of the day, we played with blocks (that I didn't even know we had), coloured, watched televison, and my favourite, giving him his "baba" I didn't know Ringo liked all these things. I also didn't know Ringo wore nappies sometimes (which I found adorable) I found it a little humerous that Ringo was the eldest of us but had the mindset of a two-year-old.

After a while of rocking him, I heard him say something. But it wasn't clear since he had his "paci" in his mouth.

"What was that, dear?" I said, taking out his paci.

"Can you sing to me?" He said with little doe eyes that I couldn't resist. So I sang him a ballad from our newest album that he really liked.

Yesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday

Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Why she had to go
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday

Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm, hmm-hmm

Halfway through my singing, I began to hear little snores coming from him.

"Sweet dreams, little one."
____________________________________
ˢᵒ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ💕
ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵗˡᵉˢ ˢᵒⁿᵍ, ˢᵒ ⁱ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉʰᵉ