boo boos

Ringo was having a great day so far. Paul made him breakfast in bed, and took him to the park. His day couldn't get any better.

Ringo was doing his usual, playing with blocks and watching cartoons. After a while he got thirsty, so he got up to ask Paul for something to drink. He hated getting up in the middle of playing to get something. As he was getting up, he tripped over the coffee table and landed smack on his face.

Paul heard a loud thud come from the living room. What the bloody hell was that? He asked himself. It kind of sounded like Ringo fell. He went to the living room to investigate.

When he got to the living room, he saw Ringo on the floor crying with a bloody nose. The blood made a long line from his nose down to his chin. Since he had white carpet, he couldn't waste any time getting him off of it so he didn't get any blood on it. He grabbed a few tissues, took him to the bathroom, and sat his crying little boy in his lap.

"Baby, it'll be alright. It's just blood, it will stop in a few minutes." Paul cooed.

"B-but it's g-going everywhere!" Ringo sobbed. Although it was a minor injury, to him it was like his whole nose was gone.

"Look up for me, baby." Paul said. He put the tissues up his nose to make sure the blood wasn't getting on him.

"It h-hurts." Ringo whimpered.

"I know, it will be over in a little bit." Paul hugged Ringo close to him and rocked him.

After a few minutes, Ringo spoke up. "I want my baba" He whimpered. He had been so distracted by his hurt nose that he completely forgotton that he was thirsty.

"Okay, i'll be right back."

Paul came back with Ringo's baba a few seconds later. "Thank you, Paulie." Ringo thanked before Paul started to feed him his baba while Ringo layed in his arms. After that, he burped him.

"Now let's check and see how your nose is." Paul said. He removed the tissues from his nose. To his surprise, the bleeding had stopped. There was a noticeable black and blue bruise starting to form on his nose, but at least the bleeding stopped.

"Does it look bad?" Ringo asked.

"You just have a bruise, honey. It will get better I promise." Paul said giving his nose a kiss. "No more bloody nose, baby."

"Can you come cuddle with me Paulie?" Ringo asked leaning his head on his shoulder.

"Oh, I don't know." Paul teased.

"Pleaseee? I'll give you extra huggies!" He begged.

"Oh, alright." Paul laughed. He carried his baby to the bedroom and sat him on the bed. Then he got in next to him. Ringo burried his head in Paul's chest, hugging him tightly.

"I wuv you, Paulie." Ringo said sweetly.

"I love you too, angel."
____________________________________
ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵖᵃᵘˡ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᶜᵃʳᵉᵍⁱᵛᵉʳ