georgie!! part ii

"What do you wanna do first, Rings?" George asked.

"Umm, can we bake biscuits first please?"

"But you haven't had dinner yet!" George knew it was always a rule for Ringo to have dinner before he had sweets.

"Aww.." Ringo pouted. This made George a little sad inside, to see his friend upset that he didn't get his way.

"Oh well, I don't see why having a few biscuits for dinner could do any harm."

"Yay!" Ringo cheered. "Thank you, Georgie!"

"Besides, I can see Paulie must be teaching you good manners. I can tell!" Ringo beamed with pride.

"C'mon, let's go make some biscuits."

They went to the kitchen to make biscuits, but George was having a hard time finding the chocolate chips. It would be almost worthless if they didn't have chocolate chips.

"Hey Richie, do you know where the chocolate chips are?" George asked.

Ringo shrugged. "I don't know, Paulie never lets me near the counters and cabinets. He says it's too dangerous."

"I'd have to agree with him, there are very sharp tools and hot things in the kitchen. You could get hurt." Ringo had to agree with that too. George was having a rough time finding the chocolate chips.

"Can I help look? I'll be careful." Ringo asked politely.

"I would like that! Just be very careful." Ringo stood up from the table and started looking through the cabinets. He spotted a cabinet by George's feet.

"Georgie, what's that cabinet?" Ringo said, pointing to the lazy-susan.

"Oh! I forgot to look there! Thank you, Richie." George got down and opened it. He spun it until he found the familiar package.

"I found them!" George sang.

"Yay! Now we can make biscuits!" They started to measure out the ingredients.

"Can you grab the flour for me please?" George asked kindly. "It's on that shelf right there." Ringo grabbed for the flour, which unfortunatley slipped out of his hands and fell right on top of him. George reacted quickly and grabbed it as fast as he can before they lost all the flour.

"Oops! I'm sorry!" Ringo said as tears began to prick his eyes.

"No no, don't cry! C'mon, let's go take a bath." George led him to the bathroom.

"Okay, take off your clothes." George instructed as he got the bath ready. In a few seconds, Ringo was ready for his bath. George turned around and saw Ringo sitting on the closed toilet with a towel over his "no-no parts" George thought it was funny that Ringo was so shy when he was naked, even though they had seen each other naked before.

George was confused after a while. Ringo just kept staring at him.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" George asked.

"You didn't put any bubbles in!" Ringo said, sort of pouting.

"Oh, i'm sorry honey pie! Georgie is silly, isn't he?" He said, grabbing the bubble solution. He put some in and mixed it with the water until bubbles started to form.

George giggled. "Now it's done."

"Can you put me in? Paulie always helps me get in the bath."

"Of course." George picked up Ringo bridal style and placed him in the tub. Once he was in the tub, George put shampoo in Ringo's hair and scrubbed all the flour out. When he was done scrubbing his hair, he grabbed a washcloth and scrubbed his body.

"You play in the tub for a bit while I go finish making the biscuits, okay? I'll come check on you in a bit." So George went to finish the biscuits and cleaning the flour on the floor.

About 10 minutes passed, and George was waiting on the biscuits to bake. So he went to the bathroom to check on Ringo.

"How is my cutie-patootie doing?" He asked. He took a mental photo of Ringo in the bathtub, playing with his rubber duckies. He looked so precious.

"I'm alright." He sighed. George knew something was up, so he walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" George asked.

"Well, I don't know. It makes me sad when i'm alone."

"Aw, i'm sorry I left you alone. Tell you what: once I get you dressed and warm, the biscuits will be ready! How does that sound?" That sounded great to Ringo.

Ringo grinned. "I would like that!"

"Good, let's get you out." George unplugged the drain and put his rubber duckies back on the edge of the tub. George picked him up and wrapped Ringo up in a fluffy towel. George carried him to Paul and Ringo's room to get him dressed. He layed Ringo on the bed.

"Which drawer is your nappy drawer?" George asked.

"The one on the top" George walked over to the dresser and grabbed a nappy from the drawer along with two pins. George swadled Ringo in the nappy with care and pinned it in place.

"There. Now lets put you in some clothes." He walked over to the closet, ready to get him dressed.

"What do you want to wear, honey?" George asked.

"Can you find one of Paulie's sweaters?" Ringo always wore Paul's sweaters when he missed him. It made him feel safe and like a part of Paul was still with him.

"Sure! No pants I take it?"

"No pants." Ringo hated wearing pants in the evening and to bed. It was uncomfortable. George got him dressed when he found one of Paul's blue sweaters. When he was done getting Ringo dressed, he gave him a kiss on the nose.

"There, cute as a button!" George said, making Ringo giggle. George heard the timer go off.

"Looks like the biscuits are ready!"

"Biscuits!" Ringo cheered. They went to the kitchen where they smelled the most delightful smell ever: choclate chip biscuits.

"You sit here while I get the biscuits out." George said as he sat Ringo on the table. He took the biscuits out of the oven and sat them on top of the stove.

"Biscuits!" Ringo cheered.

"I know, but they are too hot to eat them. Let's go play with some toys with some toys while we wait for them to cool off." George said taking him to the living room.