georgie!! part i

Ringo loved when George would come over. He was almost like Ringo's second caregiver. He played with him, gave him many hugs, (they weren't as good as Paul's though) and he watched him while Paul was out. A few months ago, Paul decided to start getting Ringo a babysitter because god knows what he could get into in little space.

One day, Paul and Ringo were sitting in the living room. While Paul was being entertained by reading the news (oh boy), Ringo was bored out of his mind. He was groaning while he rolled around on the couch.

"Ughhhh, Paulie, i'm bored!" Ringo complained.

"Well, what do you wanna do? You can do anything, just please stop complaining." Paul was getting a little irritated by Ringo's complaining.

Ringo thought. Anything? Then he remembered how he had been wanting George to come over and play with him. But all those times he had wanted him to come over, he had either been too busy, or one time, sick. Thankfully, today was Sunday, so he shouldn't have anything going on.

"Can I call Georgie please?" He asked, being a good boy and remembering his manners.

"Okay, sure. Do you remember his number or do you need me to help you?"

"No thank you, I can do it all by myself." He answered sweetly. He walked over to Paul's phone and dialed George's phone number. He waited patiently for George to pick up.

"Hello?" George said when he answered. Something didn't sound right to Ringo. He sounded odd and like he was out of breath.

"Hi, Georgie. It's Ringo, are you okay? Why are you so out of breath?" Ringo asked curiously.

"I, uh, stubbed my toe. Yeah. Ouchie." George replied, remembering Ringo was little. The real reason he sounded the way he did was too inappropriate for Ringo to know.

"Oooh, are you okay Georgie?" Ringo asked caringly.

"Yeah, i'm okay. Now what was it you're calling me for?"

"I was wondering, if you weren't busy, if you could come over and play with me? Pleaseee?" He begged.

"Why not? How would you like to bake biscuits too? If Paul doesn't mind."

"Oooh, yummy!"

George laughed. "Yeah! Hey, i'll be over in a little, okay? Be good for Paulie and wait patiently."

"I will! Bye bye, Georgie!"

"Bye bye, honey pie!" Ringo giggled at the rhyme George had come up with. That was one nickname George had for Ringo. It was also one of his favorites along with cutie-patootie and squirt. Ringo sat patiently by Paul.

"Are you excited for Georgie to come over?"

"Yes yes yes! Do you mind if we bake biscuits?"

"That's fine with me, just don't make too big of a mess."

"Okay, we won't." A few more minutes passed and he heard a knock at the door. Ringo jumped out of his seat and ran to the door.

"Hey, no running in the house." Paul reminded Ringo. Ringo cringed as heard Paul tell him he broke a rule.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Now be a good lad and let Georgie in, I bet he's cold." Ringo opened the door to see a very cheery George standing outside the door.

"Georgie!" Ringo shouted, hugging George.

"Hey, buddy! How have you been?" George greeted as they carried the hug into the warm house.

"I've been okay." George glanced over to an unamused Paul McCartney, sitting on the couch watching the tele. He was always jealous of George when he came over to play with Ringo, even though he always had him all to himself.

"Hey Paul!" Paul looked over to see Ringo hugging George tightly with a big grin. That seemed to put a smile on Paul's face.

"Hey George!" He walked over Ringo and George.

"Hey baby, me and Georgie are gonna have little talk okay? Go play with your toys for a little." Ringo pouted a bit, realizing they were gonna go talk without him. He slumped over to the other side of the room to go play with his toys.

"I'm gonna go to John's place. Is that alright?"

"Oh yeah, i'll take good care of the little one. It's no big deal. But don't get too drunk, we have to go to the studio tomorrow."

Paul laughed. "Okay"

"Is there any rules?" George asked.

"Oh, yeah! Bedtime is at 10, but make sure to give him a bath around 9:30."

"Okay. I'm sure there won't be any problems." Paul walked over to Ringo who was happily playing with toy cars.

"Hey, honey. Paulie is gonna go see Johnny, okay? Georgie will take care of you."

"Okay." He said, looking a little upset Paul was leaving. "I love you Paulie. I'm gonna miss you."

"I love you too, baby doll. I know you'll miss me, but y'know i'll be back. Though i'll be back when you're sleeping, i'll be there to wake you up and give you loads of hugs and kisses. Like this:" Paul started to hug him tightly and give him kisses all over, making Ringo burst out laughing.

"Okay, bye bye! Be a good boy!" Paul said.

"Bye bye!" Ringo and George replied. They were gonna have a great night.