I marked him

Mahi's pov:-
I come back to kitchen and find shashi there eating her lunch in hurry like always . I just don't understand why she eats like this I mean it's very rare masters come here they shouts their orders usually no one can see her eating than why she eats like this ? She finish her meal and look at me with small smile on her face ' you took so long to come down I just can't control my hunger so I had my lunch wait I give you lunch' saying she turn to arange plate for me but I stop her ' it's okay shashi I'm not hungry' I sat on kitchen stole taking a tired breath but she give me an confused look asking ' but why you are not hungry? Did Adhvait sir shout at you ?'

Hearing his name I feel annoyed ' why he shout at me ? His face is like that 😁'  I make fun of him on which shashi laugh but of course I can't tell her how he behaved with me in his room specially not the part how he have his lunch only in towel , only I know how I control my heavy breaths whenever my eyes landed on him . I might be wrong but I felt his crotch brushed my lower part when he held my hand and pulled me towards him in his room in attempt to turn me towards him , subconsciously my eyes always fell on his semi wet upper body in his room whole time which is torture for me like I'm supposed to forget about that kiss incident and all but he unknowingly pushing that scene back in my mind ..
Of course it's just coincidence plus my overthinking that he's hitting on me or having thoughts for me cause she's not match for him in any case so him liking her is impossible.

'Oh you are so funny okay now have your lunch quickly or else masters saw us here chatting and make fuss about it' shashi say and hand me food but I got irritated on her statement so I ask her

' why you always in hurry? We work here so it's our right to take break have food and all we are maids not their slaves' I commented and I stood by this they are paying us but that doesn't mean we don't have our own life .

' don't you know when one take so much time doing anything then it's considered bad manners'  she say this instead of understanding my point .  I look at her with frown which give her sign that I don't believe in these kind of sayings so she continue  ' I understand your point mahi but the fact is we shouldn't argue with every other person. See if we give them chance to pin point our mistake they'll do it every time we work here so it's our responsibility to take care of our behaviour besides there are so my rich employers who insult maids every minute because they know if one maid leave job they'll get another one easily , in our country poor are more then rich so people tolerate insults for money but don't talk back many times likewise our masters can replace us easily and it won't affect them a bit but for us it'll be problem' Shashi reply and made me think on it she's right masters can replace us and get new maids quickly but we won't get work quickly , I know shashi laugh and pretend to be okay but her husband beat hell out her so for her this job is like gold piece if this job gone from her hands she'll be in big trouble.

I nodded to her putting my hand on her hand giving her assurance to which she smile slowly.  I know it's hard to live a life of poor as I'm living myself and getting beaten up is also part of many of us life , from childhood I saw my alcoholic father beat my mother and us wherever he wants and frankly speaking he still try to beat us but now my brother stood up in front of him so we are getting less beating but verbal abuse is still thrown on us . I sigh thinking how unfair god is one side we poor living hard life and other side these rich people living luxurious life , they have everything while we struggle for basic things.

After having lunch I start cleaning clothes my work here is to cleaning , shashi is incharge of kitchen which means she cook & wash dishes , rajeet kaka is incharge of garage with two other drivers and jaggi is here for grading. Apart from me, shahi and kaka other workers not regularly come inside mansion cause masters are very protective of pari so they kept male servants out of house mostly , only kaka take pari out in car other drivers are for Sir and mam . I put clothes in machine while ironing some clothes , it's so frustrating to iron pari's clothes cause these are branded one with shire fabric inside part and she want that fabric crease free too so I have to be extra careful about it  after 15 minutes I'm done with ironing her clothes which means it's time to place them in her room .

Her room is open at this time of day cause she mostly be out of house which is good for me cause whenever she's be home she taunt me nonstop and made me do her foot massage while she'll studying arrghhh and I just hate but what to do she's born lucky .  I place her clothes in her cupboard and just when I about to leave her room my phone rings thinking it must be maa I took out it from my pocket but to my surprise it's gagan .

I pick up his call confused and he start asking me questions  ' why you didn't come to college today ? Are you sick ?'  comes from his side which is unusual cause his class is in evening so what's he is doing in college right now ?

' I'm stuck at work today . Masters are having some people in their home so I have to work here but what are you doing in college at this time you're class schedule is in evening right ?'  I ask him .

' actually I thought to go out with all you guys but it's seems all of you are busy never mind later maybe'  he say and cut the call immediately which is so odd . Well he is behaving oddly from quite sometime .

Gagan is in my college but he comes in evening classes. He is nice and talkative person and one of my friends as we all are of same age and in same batch , Reema , Sonali, joyti, peerti, manveer,bhanu,gagan and me we are in one friends group and I like our little group cause by having this I can divert my mind from bashing my life and rich people but don't know why gagan started behaving differently around me from past few weeks !

I'm thinking about it when I heard devil's voice  ' so you are talking on phone in between work'  comes his question and I look at him .
He is standing at door accusing me of not doing work but thankfully he's wearing clothes now .  My eyes stuck on his face and I reply in same tone as his  ' I'm doing my work only it's just one small call now I'm going back to my work again'  I told him and pass by him but my shoulder collide with him by which my phone dropped on floor ahh great already my phone is old and now it fell hope it'll work .

He look at me with serious face while I go on my knees to pick up my phone but my eyes fell on his left arm where I see mark ..
oh god it's still there but it shouldn't.

' Checking out your bite mark'  he say suddenly and my cheek burn in embarrassment.

I stood up slowly with my head down not in scared or feeling guilty but just to not show him my cheeks as they got pink and puffy when I'm embarrassed or in angry mood  ' I'm sorry for that' 

I said sorry forcefully but I wasn't sorry for that not wholeheartedly cause he deserved it well least at that time .

' you don't have to say sorry forcefully' he say and I instantly look at him not believing my ears .
He forgive me wow he's now mature I guess.

He come close to me and I take steps back in confusion till my back marge with door and he put his marked hand on door frame preventing me to go out of room . He look into my eyes and say  ' I don't want your sorry cause it won't turn anything back' .

I listen him and about to say then why what you want but he continue saying  ' I want payback you marked me that day so I'll take payback from you'  he smirk and left from room leaving me more confused.

Payback what kind of payback he's talking about?
And here for a minute I thought he is mature now .

Flashes of that day comes in my mind I was ten that time when I bite his left hand cause he was called me pari's maid in front of his friends. They laughed at me while he was giving smirk , I try to run away from them but he held my hand pulling me towards himself and in anger I bite on his hand from which he was holding me .  I know that was a stupid mistake but from childhood I can't control myself around him .  I marked him that and now I have to face consequences of it.....

Hey you all if you like this story then do support me on YouTube

By subscribing to my channel Momo Kitchen Twin. It's free and if I got your support there then I'll post here frequently 👍