My knight in shining armor !

Continuing from previous part:-

Mahi's pov:
Whole night I was thinking about him Adhvait Randhawa biggest mystery of my life. From childhood he's been behaving strange around me like for one moment he threw arrogance on me that how I'm just a toy his parents brought for their amusement and how I shouldn't expect any sympathy from him but in another moment he turn this guy who knew everything about me and how my every action affect him he still remember what i love to eat and roaming around keeping my old rubber band in his pocket why !

My alarm start buzzing notifying me it's morning i turn it off rising on my bed to start a new day sure I'll not be able to forget this rubber band moment sooner but at least i can try my best to stay as far as possible from him for my own sanity . With this thought i began my day ..

At mansion:-

In morning Simran mam gave me work to clean and set everyone's room as rani is new so she doesn't know how to set rooms according to their taste so it'll be better if I do it . I like working in these hours as pari be in college simran mam left for her kitty parties balwant sir be in office so basically house is left empty through many times in school days i thought to leave from this house in these morning hours whenever i got off-days but masters installed cameras here so they'll found it out if I do it .
After two hours of cleaning and setting up rooms i felt exhausted so to drink a glass of water i start going towards kitchen , i reach near store room when i heard some muffled laughing sound of a lady and guy  curious about it i carefully peak through from the slightly ajar door and what i see shock me for a minute.
In room rani and sunil are romancing not aware that I'm watching them  i quietly left from there as now i can hear rani's moans  but it's too much for me settle in my mind so i just ran to kitchen ignoring it .

I drink water thinking rani and sunil but how ? I mean when they start seeing each other cause sunil come back from his village yesterday only and now they are together !  Maybe it's love at first sight kinda thing !

Someone tap on my shoulder and in hurry i say  'i didn't see anything'  but Adhvait's voice come asking  'huh what are you talking about?'

I turn to find him standing behind me with his usual arrogance laced face  but for the first time I'm glad upon seeing him cause what i said mistakenly few minutes ago in front of him if i said it in front of rani or sunil than they'll found out i saw them .

'umm nothing i was just memorizing my college notes exams are close na that's why do you need anything or any work for me ?'  i say  to cover up the situation .

He didn't seems to buy my excuse but he chose to ignore it and say  'well I'm going out if mom come back tell her I'll be home late' .

Again my curious self took over me and i ask 'where are you going ?'  damn what an idiot I am .

' That's none of your concern just inform mom what i said'  saying this he left from kitchen and a strong desire to punch him hard arose within me  like okay i get I'm just a maid in this house but what he'll loose upon telling me where he going if simran mam ask me where addy gone what would i answer her ?  Gorilla argh .

Later rani come back in kitchen passing a smile towards me but my mind is still didn't move over from the scene i saw in morning so i decided to avoid her politely by this way she'll won't have a doubt on me ..

In evening i got call from Sonali (one of my friend) as she asked me to accompany her to her cousin's engagement  first i try to excuse myself out of it but then i remembered maa will stay in maasi's house for night and Manu will be late which means I'll be left alone with baba who surely bring his drunkard friends over and that'll be hella uncomfortable for me  so i said yes thinking I'll call Manu to pick me up from her house .  I informed about it to maa and manu and they both agreed as sonali's house isn't far away from ours so there be no problem  completing my work i left after noon towards her house informing simran mam what her addy told me my work of day is over .

I reach sonali's house and she open her house door dragging me to her room  confused i ask  'you guys didn't decorate your house for engagement ?'

She fix her make up and say  'well my cousin engagement party is in a  hotel and too not be left alone i call you to accompany me now please don't say no as we'll be back before 9 with some of my cousins and family members please please Mahi'  she say and as i have no option left i agree besides what could be wrong if we'll return with her family members .

Her phone rings and she pick it up saying 'okay we are coming' over phone and she informe me that cab is here to pick us up so i hung up my bag left with her .

After half an hour we reach a hotel which look like a 2 star hotel but maybe her cousin family isn't much off rich than us so they book this kind of hotel . Sonali payed the cab driver who give both of us lusty kinda look but she held my hand and drag me with her so ignore it .

Door open and first thing i notice is red green lights and people drinking around with girls this..this isn't look like a family hotel !

I was about to ask her the same question when she take me to washroom with her  and upon entering in she remove her kurti underneath it she wearing a crop top with deep neck  what is this all about ?

'Sonali where are we and why you dress like this ?' I ask

Her reply while putting red lipstick on  'we are at my cousin's engagement party well actually my cousin got engaged yesterday but all of us cousins with her would be and his friends decided to have a bachelor/bachelorette party for fun so that's why we are here' .

'But i thought it would be a family function'  i say with frustration building up in me as i never attended these kinds of parties .

She turn to me passing a smile say  'it is a family party mahi is just that we all are youngsters here and you are with me so don't worry now come let's have fun'  saying so she take my bag putting it in her bag with her kurti and untie my hairs  taking me out with her we again come in this crowded hall  where i felt so uncomfortable and suffocating .

She waved at someone taking me with her  a man in his forties come towards us and she hug him while he put his hand on her bare waist while hugging her making me more awkward  they break the hug  she introduced me to him  'Jatin this is Mahi and Mahi this jatin'  he gave a lusty look and i felt scared under his gaze .

He say to sonali 'drinks are up come let's go'  he start walking ahead of us and sonali start following him i too with slow scared steps following her but a crowd of boys dancing with a girl blocked my way so i try to call sonali's name but music is so loud  decided to go out from here i turn when two guys blocked my way  checking me out from head to toe I try to pass them but they ask  'how much for a night beauty ?'

Their question shook me to the core as terror filled my whole body  where I'm stuck ?

But suddenly Adhavit come in front of me shileding me behind him  and seeing him here i take a breath which i was holding in terror ..

Hey all ❤️❤️ sorry for delay hope you like it