Official Date ...

Continuing from the previous part:-

Mahi's POV:

I made some distance between us as I felt a little bit creeped out by the info he had just given but my move made him annoyed as he grabbed my arm not tightly though but with authority and  I looked into his eyes to see any anger and found a hint of it means after all these years he still didn't change a bit he gets angry over small things very easily.

"Listen Mahi you can't blame me for placing that tracker in your phone I--I was worried about you and looking at our situation I can't follow you around to make sure that you are safe that's why i put that tracker in your phone and—"

But I cuts him off questioning back "and you can't blame me for feeling creeped out by this info first that bloody ****** gagan turn out to be a psycho and this tracker thing scared me too" .

I express my discomfort with this tracker thing like yeah it helped him to reach me on time but knowing someone keeping tracks of wherever you going or with whom is alarming at least for me.

He take a deep breath to calm himself down and say  "I'm not blaming you is just that the way you snatched your hand away from mine is somewhat made me angry" .

I knew this and that's why i had my doubts before saying yes to our relationship he had these anger issues and frankly speaking sometimes I too say things in anger what we gonna do with these problems of ours?

He held my hand very softly this time and say "i understand Mahi you got alarmed by my reaction and i try to not behave in this manner again but what I can do? I felt so angry seeing that ******* touching you i lost all my control he was lucky you stopped me or else he end up dying there from my hands, i couldn't take out my anger fully there so that's why i reacted this way" .

I just nod cause I'm tried/traumatized by all of the things happened in last 2-3 hours. He seems to sense it too so he just tenderly tuck my hairs behind my ear and propose to drop me off to my house which i accept.

In night Manu question me that why I'm looking so dull and kind of scared but i decided to not share anything about that gagan's incident cause it only bring more tension in his head besides Adhvait told me that he'll handle everything regarding gagan and his friends so i don't need to take much stress now.

I lay in my bed thinking about everything what happened and still i felt scared and disgusted it's true I'm thankful of Adhvait for saving me on time speaking of which that party incident too came in my mind where he forcefully took my phone and returned it after all that beating part., that time i was continuously cursing him within me but now i understood his previous actions clearly.
I wonder why he is so much concern about my safety! .. I mean yeah I'm now his girlfriend but the time he put that tracker in her phone she wasn't his gf then why he put it in first place!  Does he know something which can be dangerous for her?

With all these thoughts i tried to get some sleep which is far away from me..

Next 2-3 days were as usual normal Adhvait being busy with Balwant sir and because of that we barely talk with each other just some chats on messages were done other than that we couldn't get the chance to talk face to face which gave me some alone time to get rid of these disgusting feeling caused by that ****** gagan. With time I'm slowly start to get normal like before.

After 4 days when i reach mansion i saw Simran mam sitting in main hall sipping green tea and Adhvait sitting next to her on other sofa. I entered and wished them good morning to wish Simran mam just nods but Adhvait seems to be in bad mood and he ask me in rude tone  "why you are late ?"

I taken a back by his tone as it's just his old arrogant laced tone which he used in past often times but now our situation is changed so i thought he won't be using it anymore with me but why now!

"Umm.. it's... I'm just 2 minutes late from my reporting time"  i replied with confusion as i start to think he is bipolar or something.

"Just 2 minutes late! You know the value of 2 minutes Mahi every second you work here is cost us money and you are showing this careless behaviour I'm not going to over look it and give you a free pass"  he says in some tone and i look at his face to see any anger or any kind of emotion but found none it's look like he is just delivering some rehearsed lines but why?

Where as his mom had this cunning smirk plastered on her face as if she is watching some catfight drama she really seems to enjoy the way Adhvait insulting me does he doing all this to please his mom!

" I'm sorry —"  i utter just to escape from this situation but he seems to be in another mood and say

"No apologies this time now you have to pay for your mistake you'll come with me to serve around me and my friends in our private party. Mom you don't have any problem regarding this right!"  he ordered me and asked his mom is she okay with it?

To which his mom said  "it's totally fine Addy"  .

He take me out while i was just watching him in disbelief like why he acted so loving when he still see me inferior than him.

He made me sit in his car and upon settling in he drive away from mansion.  Some hot tears threatening to slip out of my eyes but I'm trying my best to not cry in front of him.

He stop the car mid way and say  "Mahi I'm sorry for all that it was just an act to get you out from there Mahi I'm sorry" .

Listening him i again got confused like what?

He nods and tuck some of my hairs behind my ear and i question him  "but why ?"

"Well you said we have to keep our relationship a secret for sometime but i want us to go on our official date so for that i fake scolded you so that mom let you go with me and we can spend some time together just you and me"  he say and now i take a breath of relief.

But at the same time i felt sad that we can't accept our relationship in front of others so i ask him  "but till when we going to act like this i mean face it your family won't accept me for you Adhvait" .

He held my hands in his warm ones and say  "don't worry it won't be long for us to act like this as i made my parents accept our relationship I'm working on it just trust me" .

My mind questioning everything regarding him and this relationship but my heart had this trust on him there is this hope in my heart that we end up together no matter what so i just nod slowly and he start his car again now heading towards a luxurious hotel similar where we went before too and this again shade a broad light on our different status.

Where this relationship will go??

Please read + comment + like + share with others 😊👍

What your opinion is Adhvait just pretending to be in love with Mahi or is he truly loves her!

Give your opinions ☺️