PDA..

Continuing from previous part

Mahi's pov :-
Hearing girlfriend word from her mouth I felt uneasy so that so I blink my eyes twice to get this information stalled in my head .

'Hello didn't you understand simple thing ! I asked you to check if Adhvait is in house and if he is than tell him Rubina is here to meet him'   she say snapping her fingers in front of me to get any response making an annoyed face.

I compose myself and say  'alright I do it come inside and wait in main hall if you want'  through I don't want her to come inside but who am I to stop her  a nobody whereas she is Adhvait's no—no Mr.Randhawa's girlfriend she has all the rights to roam in his house and in his room do whatever they want . I go inside climbing stairs and from the corner of my eyes saw this girl sitting on couch like some queen of sorts , rani gave her water and ask her if she needs anything else to which she dismiss her going through her phone . I go towards his room to inform him about his girlfriend waiting for him in hall thinking what an idiot I am how possibly I can think that what he done yesterday will change our equation! I shouldn't have forgotten my place and the difference between him and me , he is super rich so why in his right mind he consider me more than a house maid . You see this is my biggest problem even after knowing the reality and my place I wish to have a fair tale like life miraculously start over for me where my childhood stupid crush come to me leaving everyone just to be with me and we live happily ever after but that's the s*it bitter true part about reality it shatter all your imaginations .
I reach his room and enter in with absent mind . He was buttoning his pants and his upper body is bare on display , he turn to see me asking little amused 'what the heck aren't you supposed to knock before entering in someone's room especially yours master's room !'

I look away to avoid him and inform 'your girlfriend is waiting for you downstairs Mr. Randhawa' .

'Who ?' he ask sounding little confused but I'm not in mood for his stupid games as unknowingly anger rushing my head so much so that I wanted to shout your f**king partner you scum but take a breath and say 'a girl asking for you told me to inform that she is your girlfriend now waiting for you downstairs' .

I turn to leave his room before he could say anything as if I stand for one more minute in front of him I might said something I regret later so to save both of ours time I left the room going straight towards kitchen , I sense he muttered something before putting on his shirt and walking out of room but I didn't bother to look back and go away from him.

I come down to kitchen clutching my hand tightly as how they might have romancing out in hall playing in my head . Pictures of his hand around her waist as they are glued to each other exchanging romantic dialogues with each other and him kissing her neck or on lips—eww even in imagination this is yuck  but who am I kidding they must be doing this only after all they are couple  so doing these kind of s*it things are common and feeling horrible about it is my stupid heart's choice.
Rani enter in kitchen and ask me 'what happen to you ?'

'Nothing just thinking if there is no work for me is it okay if I take leave my head is hurting so much'  I reply hoping to escape from here as soon as possible.

'Oh okay you can go Simran mam won't be coming back home till night so there won't be much of a problem I'll manage with food and tomorrow sunil be coming back so it'll give us extra hand in work'  she told me and pass a small smile start chopping vegetables.
Couldn't able to control my big mouth I ask  'umm are they still in hall ?'

She look at me with confusion but after a minute understood and say  'oh you mean adhvait sir and his guest yeah they are talking with each other I ask them if they want any beverage or something but adhvait sir dismiss me so I come back in kitchen for food preparation. Don't worry I don't think he'll stop you from going he seems to be very busy with his guest you can go easily'  saying so she again got busy in her work and my stupid mind wondering what they are doing out there to be this much busy with each other!  but honestly I couldn't do anything about it nor I should think about him so much it's better to leave I bid bye to rani and hanging up my sling bag coming out of kitchen to leave .