He kept it !

Continuing from previous part:-
Mahi's pov:

Because of our close proximity my cheeks started to getting hot . He look in my eyes and I mimic his action  he look so calm no ounce of arrogance on his face which I find surprisingly good tacking a small hair lock behind my ear his fingers touch my right cheek and he say giving a little amused look  'your cheeks turn pink you are blushing by our closeness'  he state and I choke on my breath.

Feeling his touch on my skin giving my goosebumps all over my body and judging by the way he looking at me I think he noticed it too  there is some kind of satisfaction in his eyes sitting so close with me which I see for the first time he come back  but I just can't sitting here like this it's not right so I broke the eye contact turning my face towards plate and say  'umm this—this pasta has chilli flakes in it I'm not blushing  it's just spice' .

I expect him to say something basically argue with me that I'm lying and it's blush but he didn't and stood up say  'take this pasta and milkshake and go to other room my guest be coming anytime and don't come here until I call you'  and he get busy in his phone .

Looking up at him I try to read his face but as usual it's impossible to do so I get down from bed taking food trolley and pasta with me to other room which is attached in this suite as I ordered.  Sitting on small but fluffy bed in other room I start eating my food what happened between us kept coming in my mind how his mere touch affects me is beyond in my control from long time I'm trying to show that I don't care about his presence but every time by own body betrays me  him being around me does affect me  whenever he shows any kind of emotions towards me I felt things  but this isn't right cause what happened that time left a deep mark in my mind and I don't want anything like that happen again so it's better to keep trying more hard to be away from him it's better for my own sanity.
I took out my phone and start scrolling on Instagram just to pass time  laying on bed I kept looking insta not knowing when my eyes started feeling heavy and closing.

I open my eyes hearing some arguing voices checking time I sat straight in my bed realising I fell asleep while scrolling in my phone damn a lady's arguing voice come and I frown thinking who is it and where is Adhvait ? 
He told me not to come till he calls me but hearing this arguing I can't just stay on my place so I carefully tip toe and look in another room hiding behind the wall  I saw Adhvait standing in front of his girlfriend both his hands in his past's pocket his face isn't towards my direction so he didn't saw me  his girlfriend standing in front of him and say  'you can't do this I never force her to take these she was the one who came to me asking for it and you put whole blame on me !'  by the way she's talking it's clear she is angry  but it didn't bother adhvait as he standing with a straight face well his signature arrogant one .

'I don't give a damn now get out before I call police and I don't think you're lover will come to bail you out if you get arrested would he ?'  Adhvait say and it confuse me why he threatening his girlfriend that he get her arrest and who is he referring as her lover ! What is happening here ?

Hearing his warning she gritted her teeth but left and he sat on bed he is about to turn his head in my direction but I quickly go to my bed and lay on it pretending to be asleep .  He call my name but I didn't respond so that it looks like I'm sleeping in real  I just hope he didn't catch me listening to his and his gf's conversation .  After like two minutes I hear him coming in this room and maybe towards my bed he patted on my hand to wake me up and on second pat I slowly start opening my eyes let out a fake yawn  met his eyes I sat  trying to act sleepy say  'oh i—i slept by mistake did you call me before ?'

'Yes I did but you were in deep sleep anyways let's get out of here i want have lunch'  he say and start going back to other room .

I jump off the bed straightening my top and walk after him  through my mind is filled with questions regarding his gf but if I ask him directly than he'll surely scold me or worse maybe kick me out of job for listening their conversation so I have to ask him by other way .
We once again enter in elevator but this time I didn't feel dizzy  but still he is standing in front of me like shielding me from others how roman—-  woah woah Mahi control your stupid imagination and focus on your work i told myself.

Entering in hotel's restaurant a waitress escort us towards table and ask him professional  'what would you like to have sir ?'  giving no heed to me which I expected going to these fancy restaurants from childhood with masters and their kids i understood one thing that people judge you by your clothes in  first impression . If one wearing good clothes people think that person must be good too and the way I dress anyone can say I'm not able to afford meals in places like this so I'm not surprised .

Adhvait didn't answer her and ask me  'what you want to eat ?'
This actually shock me a little as I thought he meant he'll have lunch but he is asking me what i like to eat is unexpected from him  showing my surprise i say to him  'but how can I eat—-'  he didn't let me finish and say  'my treat come on'  leaving no scape for argument.  I look in menu say to waitress  'pan fried dumplings' now this time waitress look little shocked as she didn't thought I can speak english and can order myself . She nods and turn to Adhvait who ordered  'Veg-Sushi with Chilli garlic reman noddles and two sparkling peach mojitos'  taking our orders she left and now I look at him asking him  'umm is your guest coming ?'  though i know the answer but i have to start a conversation to ask him about his gf so that my mind be at peace .

'No it's just two of us having lunch now my guest already left meeting me in room'  he say while typing something on his phone.

'But you didn't call me to serve you and your guest oh god i must have slept that time i am sorry for that'  i apologise  to him so that he didn't doubt on me that i was listening him and his gf's argument.

'Don't worry about it that guest wasn't worthy to be served I didn't call you that time so chill'  he say causally still busy in his phone.

Debating in my head to ask him or not i gave up and ask him  'umm that girl came yesterday at mansion is she coming back again ?'

Hearing this he look up at me and to cover up i quickly say  'umm actually i didn't know she is your girlfriend and i stopped her at gate as i told by simran mam to not let strangers let in but now i know who is she to you i apologise to her for yesterday if she come back' .

I try to read his face which again impossible for me but i kept trying . 
He say  'she isn't my girlfriend just some mad woman who lied about it to enter in  she won't be coming back now and if you saw her again near mansion don't let her in and inform me okay' .

I nod but inside i felt so relieved which I don't know why a small smile coming on my lips thinking about what he said and to hide it from him i pretend to look something in my phone .  Soon our food came and don't know about him but i enjoyed it wholeheartedly.

After lunch we come back to mansion he left somewhere and i got busy in my daily chores  but in between work what he said kept coming in my mind now if think about it that lady looking a bit older then him he is right she lied about being his girlfriend to get entry in here how easily people lie these i thought and kept doing my work .

In night i come back home told maa i won't eat anything in dinner as i ate in day she understands it and told me to go to sleep which i so wanted right now going in my room i starch my arms to feel little bit relaxed i open my hairs and about to throw away rubber band away when i look at it closely in my hand  seeing a small fairy miniature in it with alphabet M bead beside it i couldn't believe this . This is my rubber band the one i used to have in childhood i brought it back in 6th grade with maa because of the fairy and M alphabet bead first letter of my name i thought it broke out that time but he—he kept it with him from so long !

Please vote and subscribe to our channel Momo kitchen twin 🙏🏻