It's a trap

Continuing from previous part:-
Mahi's pov :

My mind stopped working for a minute or two after hearing his offer I'm blankly staring at him when he snap in front of my eyes .

'Huh you want me to do what ?' I question him obviously disgusted by his presence .

He took out a cigarette lighting it up taking a puff from it reply 'be his girlfriend/fling whatever just give me his info like what he do professionally ? Is he planning to join his dad in company or not stuff like that in exchange of info I'll gave you 1 lakh' .

I smile going towards him and say 'I don't know what w**d you are on but if you ever cross my way again I'll beat you up so badly that you never be able to intoxicate again in your life . This is my first and last warning to you stop your stupid pranks on me' .

Turning back i start to walk away when he held my hand stopping me in my tracks say 'you think I'm f*cking around here if it's in my hands i won't see your ugly sight roaming near me' i turn to him taking away my hand from his with anger ready to slap him but what he said next froze me for a minute 'I hated you in childhood and I'm not a fan of you now too but our prince addy has eyes on you from a long time' .

I look at him with disgusted face which he made me feel every time he is around but today I realise he is a nutcase too 'what nonsense' .

'Oh i wish this was a nonsensical thing but it's true from childhood i noticed how he try to protect you from other kids including pari sometimes and today how he reacted in dining hall for you clears it up he has something for you maybe he jerked off thinking about you too which is stupid as what hell he sees in you' he utter boiling my blood but I decided to not argue with him further as it is waste of time .

So i gave him my answer 'listen i don't want to hear your idiotic talks and regarding your offer my answer is No goodbye and stay away from me' thinking that clears to him I'm not interested .

He sighed before dropping another bomb on me  'i guess it's a one sided thing you have no feelings for him but tell me how you feel about your family especially about the debt your father had to pay ?'

Debt ! What is he talking about
He sense my confusion so he explain 'your father jagdeep had to pay debt of 3 lakhs to some local broker and gamblers how you gonna pay for that cause if your father not able to arrange money he might sell your mother or maybe you for matter of fact as the house you all live in is a rental property your mother is old surely she can't arrange money by working alone and your brother you know he doesn't have a proper job from a year he just doing part time small works to cope with the expenses now tell me it's this offer a miracle for you' .

Sweat covered my forehead as tension build up within me baba took 3 lakhs debt i don't know about it now i understand why he try to take our money and asking for alcohol from mansion he literally throwing away money for alcohol oh god how we going to repay the debt !

'I give you 3 days think about my offer and give your answer besides it's a win-win situation for you the only one who'll be in loss is Adhvait' he say and then set in his car driving away .

'I give you 1 lakh for the info'
'Be his girlfriend/flign whatever just give me his info' how he know about the debt and info about manu's job why he is so sure that Adhvait fall in love trap

It's a trap for adhvait set up by his own cousin in which he wants to involve me in it what an irony these rich brats are not loyal to their own blood  but I'm certain about one thing I will never agree to that offer no matter how much he gave me for it .

Now i have to find a part time job for extra earning god why life is so unfair why

Did he really has feelings for me ! No No this can't be true .
But flashes of our interactions come in my mind how he reacted in party , that hotel visit and how he saved me from those guys that kiss  then what was all those things about?  I lay down on my bed not able to get rid of these thoughts don't know how I'm going to face him in mansion ...

In morning:-

As I'm working on my daily chores sunil come to with his usual smile but for some reason i felt little bit uncomfortable seeing .

'Hey Mahi seems like madam keeping you busy with loads of work' he ask standing near me pick up a dusting cloth try to help me but I stop him taking back the cloth from him nodding in no I say 'not at all I'm just doing my part of chores' .

I turn my head left to clean the glass table placed there when he suddenly held my hand asking 'then why you never visited once i come back from village even we don't talk much nowadays what happen Mahi are you mad at me for some reason' .

Now this action of him made me bit angry but still i try to take back my hand which he holding and say 'why would I be mad at you we are just friends at work i know we used to play lot in childhood but now we are adults sunil and frankly i feel little bit uncomfortable talking with a guy most of time a day . Sunil i think it's time we should move forward and be friends with others as i can't be the friend you are looking for' i told him thinking why exactly he wants me to visit him time to time like i have no other work at all we are nothing but mere coworkers at this point so why he asking me all these questions besides isn't he with rani like in relationship so why he wants to spend time with me talking frequently with me !

He look at me with a pale face but within minutes his expression change to angry one and he say  'oh i get you are trying to pretend innocent shy girl who don't talk to boys so that Adhvait can f*ck you but bad luck honey rich guys like him won't even spite on a poor girl like you and he——-'

I raise my hand and slap him as hard as i could anger boiling my blood I just wants to slap him more

'How dare you sunil how can you utter this sh*t about me huh'  i ask him through i want to rip his head off first but still it's my politeness that I'm talking with him .

'What's going on down there ?'  comes Adhvait's demanding voice and sunil just reply 'nothing sir I'm here to ask her about something now im going back'  he look at me for last time and gone  huh what the heck

I look towards Adhvait who look back at me and the accusations sunil throw and yesterday's conversation with prithvi rang in my ears

Why everyone think Adhvait like me or I still be interested in him why ??

Please read comment and vote ❤️❤️