Swimming lesson ..

Continuing from the previous part:-

Mahi's pov:

Rain started pouring on us and it seems like our kiss deepened with every drop of rain . He now held my waist as if I'll break if he put any pressure on my skin I don't know for how long we were kissing but we stopped when both of us felt breathless inhaling long breaths We stood with our forehead joined with each other .

I opened my eyes and at the same moment he too opened his eyes just then what happened minutes ago flash in my head and I distance myself from him no no no this is wrong how can I let this happen he try to hold my hand and say something but I ran from there

'Mahi wait stop Mahi' i heard him calling my name maybe following me too but not able to face him i ran away what i did back there was my biggest mistake..

Rest of the day i avoided going in front of him and before evening i take my leave from mansion I know simran mam scold me for sneaking out from work early but I won't care about it as right now mind head is hurting thinking about how embarrassing it would be to face him gosh why me why me !

I reach home with heavy cold and sneezes won't stop so i quickly change my clothes as maa make some herbal tea she gave me tea and told me with strict instructions to sleep it'll help get rid of cold i drink my tea and she left me in room so that i get some sleep but sleep is far away from me flashes of our kiss is replaying in my head not able to sleep i take out my diary which i write only when I'm not able to tell anyone what I'm actually feeling .

Opening it i find most of the pages filled with memories of Adhvait .

I always try to show him that i hate him but at some point in my life i used to have a huge crush on him I thought with time I'll get over it but what happened today made me realise that no matter what i do i can't change my feelings for him .

Turning pages of my diary i slipped into memories.....

(Note :- this flashback of Mahi+Adhvait's childhood time narrating how mahi fell in love with adhvait and what happened that now she considers loving him as her biggest mistake)

Mahi's pov:

After tiring school day I have to come in mansion till maa's remaining work hours though spending time in mansion like this sounds so much fun for any poor kid but it's not the same for me as i hate spending time here reason is every time I'm here pari insults me for my poor background besides she was never friendly towards me so i don't understand why her parents choose me as her purchased friend!

I ate the sandwiches maa gave me behind Simran's mam watch and decided to do my homework I sat with one of the marble pillars in the main hall so that if maa called out my name I could hear and respond back easily.

After an hour I'm done with homework i stood up to stretch my hands and by mistake my hand touched the nearby crystal flower vase drop on the floor shattered completely .

God Simran mam going to kill me now in tension i quickly try to clear the glass pieces but some it stuck in my knees hurting me more tears came in my eyes just then i heard simran mam's heels clicking sound indicating she is coming here I start to shiver in fear what she going to do beat me ! or maybe dismiss maa from her job !

She came into the hall and her eyes landed on the broken glass pieces she came towards me and asked in an angry tone 'my 8000 worth vase who dared to breake this ?'

I got more scared hearing her question and my voice unable to come out because of fear she look up at me anger visible on her face ask again ' I ask who broke this vase ?'