Accusation

Continuing from previous part:-

Mahi's pov :

After sunil's incident i get back to my regular chores when rani come to me and ask  'is it true sunil misbehaved with you in morning?'

I guess she is here to fight with me regarding him as they both are together and like a typical girlfriend she wanna blame everything on me . I look at her face to see any visible anger on it but found none in fact she look more calm then usual.

'Yes we had a small argument but—'

'But now it's all okay right gosh that son of a ***** he can't even control his raging harmons' she cuts me off and say .

To say I'm shocked listening her is an understatement like how can she be so chill knowing about her boyfriend's thoughts regarding me !

Seeing my reaction she say 'don't be so shocked he is a guy so it's obvious he misinterpret your frankness as love it happens all the time but when guys know the truth their pee-sized ego got hurt' she pass a cold smirk and sat down on chair taking a bite of apple placed in fruit basket .

'So he told you about his feelings regarding me ?' I question her still can't comprehend how she is so cool about her "boyfriend's" thoughts about me like normally any girl be super mad in these situation but she just behaving so unpredictable is she really his girlfriend!

She let out a sarcastic laugh and say 'oh honey no guy and I repeat no guy in their right mind tell a girl about his fantasies regarding other girls I figure it out by the way he trying to be extra sweet in front of you which clearly is an act to woo you' .

Oh so all those being a sweet sensible guy was drama .

'But what about you guys i saw both of you in storeroom won't you feel cheated knowing his intentions for me ?'  I ask her .

'That was just workplace romance neither of us looking for serious relationship with each other and besides if i want a serious relationship i won't look for a poor guy cause love won't fill your stomach one needs cash to live life fully'  she answered clearing that she is materialistic as hell .

Now if I think about it whatever happened in morning is an eye-opener for me people are not like the way they pretend ..

Evening:-

Now that all four family members come back in mansion it's time for to return back to my own home hopefully tonight i get a proper sleep without having to worry about baba and his antics .
I come out of mansion towards the main gate when raghu kaka(sunil's father) came towards me and ask 'mahi beta did sunil misbehaved with you this morning ?'

Gosh things spread like fire in this mansion everyone knows every little detail about my our argument. I nodded my head unable to say anything cause i don't want to tell him that his son is a d*ck which surely going to upset him and unlike sunil kaka has been working here for 25 years with honesty and pride so much so that even masters appreciates him many times .

He looks down in shame and feel very bad but what he say next left me puzzled and slight angry 'oh that's why Adhvait sir dismissed him from work i can't believe he misbehaved with women and that to you who he grew up with where i failed in his upbringing?'

'Adhvait fired him ? But I—-I never complained about sunil to him than how can he fired him from here' i ask kaka .

Kaka disappointingly takes a long breath and say 'maybe he misbehaved with Adhvait sir also i can't say anything about him now as he failed me in masters eyes mahi beta i know it won't make much of a difference but on sunil's behalf i want to apologise to you for whatever he said' .