Offer !

Continuing from previous part:-

Mahi's pov:-

Balwant sir come back in dining hall and I decide to be busy in work as there are many things i don't understand  about these people. I know by Adhvait's actions it seems he likes me but possibility of that is like waiting for rain in drought and I'm not exaggerating he cleared this himself years ago.

"If you think I'm into you than you are making fool out of yourself we had a bet to see whether you poor people are fools or not and i won" he said that in front of his friends in his 15th birthday party that time i was 13 and take his actions as liking but he cleared it for me once and for all taunting laughs of his friends still fresh in my head .  I know small kind actions shouldn't be considered as liking but that time i was going through my teenage phase and him being present in front of me being all rich popular and less annoying than pari made me think of him as he is some prince charming of sorts but all of that was a mere one sided infatuation . From that day i understood that these rich people don't have any empathy for us poor people in their hearts they see us as inferior to themselves and those rich guy poor girl love story thing are nothing but bullsh*t  he hates me his parents hates me his sister hates me even his cousins and friends hates me in childhood time like pari prithvi always try to annoy me even try to hit me like pari used to do but their grandmother always stops him and sometimes adhvait too but that because adhvait was never very fond of him today's incident is no different so taking it in any other context is stupidity both of them can't stand each other and show their dominance whenever they come before each other it's just a coincidence that most of the time i was present there to witness it .

'Hey Mahi do you know who is this hunk in dining hall ?'  rani ask and i just internally roll my eyes on her mentioning prithvi as hunk like okay he is look like a build up model and all but he lacks in everything else in fact he is the rudest guy i ever come across .

'Yeah he is balwant's sir nephew prithvi'  i replied.

'Is he single?'  she questioned and i taken a back by it seriously what she sees in him

'Yes but he is extremely rude and hate poor people you know like typical rich people' i added which is not untrue.

She let out a sarcastic laugh and say  'rich or poor man only wants one thing from women and for that they pamper us till they get it and if things work out well they start a relationship too' .

She said it so causally as if it's not a big deal but I felt uncomfortable hearing this is she doing timepass with sunil what was that i saw the other day i want to ask the same but hearing her thoughts my mouth didn't open she seems to notice my awkwardness too and say  'i know it's sounds exaggerated but it is what it is people find each other attractive they think about one another in a certain way there is no much harm in it after all anyone can have a dream right' .

'Umm yeah but i want to advice you stay in a professional manner with prithvi he isn't the nice guy around'  i say don't know why as she seems more cleaver than she looks now i mean she doesn't seem like this when shashi introduced her first time or is it because what she did with sunil still running in my head that's why i find her like this weird.

She just nods and we get busy in our works ..

In evening after work i was going towards home when a black mercedes block my way and come out prithvi in front of me confused  I thought what he wants .

He took off his shades and say 'mahi you going home right let me drop you' .

'No thank you i can manage myself'  i told him and about to walk off when he say

'Look I'm not here to bother you or something but I'm here with an offer which might be beneficial for you'  he lean against his car saying so .

'Offer ?'  i ask all confused

'Yeah work for me —'  he saying but i cut him off in middle  'i already have a full time job' which is true as how come i work in his uncle's house and then in his there is no time .

'I'm not talking about job stuff I'm offering you to seduce Adhvait and give his personal info to me'  he said shocking me

What ??