Threat

Continuing from previous part:-

Mahi's pov:-

Rest of the drive was peaceful he switched off car ac turn down windows to let the fresh night breeze in car and i feel more relaxed by it . Sky is clear and filled with stars ✨ air touching my face so smoothly giving me so much comfort radio is on playing soft romantic old songs I look at him and coincidentally his eyes met mine

'Kya yehi pyaar hai 🎶🎶 haan yehi pyaar hai🎶🎶oo dil tere bin kahin lagta nahin waqt guzarta nahi🎶🎶

Vocals ended and tune start to play he tore his eyes away from mine and for a moment i feel so irked about it(unintentionally) car too stop and he say 'we reach your house' i come out of trance starting to unbuckle my seatbelt when he say 'hope you don't take leave for tomorrow after tonight's incident cause i won't tolerate any disturbance in work' .

I look at him as if he grown two heads like seriously after all those apology sh*t he still worried about his house work arghhh 'don't worry I'm not someone who skip work for personal reasons I'll be at mansion on my reporting time' saying I exist for his car not bother to look at him .

What happened tonight kept replying in my head i still couldn't believe sonali hang out in such places though she was always been outspoken and extrovert but I never thought she has such friends too .  Wait why adhvait was there didn't he said in afternoon that he'll be leaving for some work ! Though i'm thankful towards him but what exactly he doing there does he goes there often or what ?

I toss and turn on my bed  night long thinking about all these things that I didn't realise when sun rose starting a new day hopefully this day I'll get some answers and my phone back ..

I report in mansion on time not wanting to hear more taunts from Adhvait .  Rani made breakfast and served with me on table other staff doing their chores as always Balwant sir come down and sat on table to have his breakfast reading newspaper doorbell rang and comes the guy i despise from childhood.

'Good morning bade papa' Prithvi greet balwant sir and for some reason i caught balwant sir's face slightly clouded with anger seeing him here but he change it quickly and wish him back  'good morning prithvi come have breakfast with me son and where's your dad ?'
Prithvi take a sit and ask  'can't i come alone to meet you and fam bade papa ?'  his tone sounds like he taunting him rather asking him in polite manner but i think that's because he always been so proud about being super rich at least he behaves this way with others .

'Of course you can' balwant sir say with smile but i don't know why his smile seems forced.

Balwant sir order us to serve him breakfast too so rani ask him what he wants to eat and prepare his plate while he ask about where are others .
His eyes fell on me and as always it disgusted me he eye me from head to toe eating his food balwant sir excuse himself and left the dining hall while talking someone on phone which leaves only me and him in hall rani is in kitchen i too decided to go there so that i don't have to face him  but sound of dropping fork be heard and he order  'hey mahi come here and pick up this fork i drop it by mistake'  he said but i can see a small arrogant smirk forming on his lips . He dropped it near his shoes which he can easily pick up in a second but he ordered me just to show me my position a thing he kept on reminding me from childhood don't know why but he dislikes me from the day he saw me .

Though ideally i should refuse to do what he asked for but then like always he make a fuss about it in front of masters who are not very fond of mine either so crushing myself self respect for the sake of my job i go towards his side and about to pick up fork when Adhvait came in between him and me stoping me from what i about to do .

I'm somewhat shocked by his behaviour and thankful too  Adhvait told me to go to kitchen which i gladly oblige but i heard prithvi shouting on me on not to following his order to which reply he got from Adhvait  'she isn't your maid so stop with your f*cking orders' .

I entered in kitchen but still my attention is in dining hall as i hear prithvi uttering  'but she is maid of this house so technically she has to take orders from me too or did she gets her promotion by warming your bed huh?'
Anger filled in me hearing his disgusting words that i want to ripe his head off what these rich as*holes think of us poor people that we want to hook up with them to enjoy luxury!

Adhvait held his collar warning him 'if you ever take her name from your sh*tty mouth I'll make sure you woke up on a warm bed of hospital and get one more thing in your damn mind that this house belongs to me and my family you don't have any business here' .

Prithvi look at him with equal hate but he didn't get the chance to say anything as balwant sir return in hall and both of them left each other.

I kept on thinking about the threat Adhvait gave to his cousin the junk prithvi said about me why it bothered Adhvait so much ?

WHY?