Look into my eyes..

Continuing from previous part:-
Mahi's pov:

As the evening arrived work in this house seems to be double for me like hell I can't even enjoy some show in my phone because of nonstop work that's why I hate to spend weekends in this house even through masters go out to enjoy they ordered to keep this house clean and intact cause they come back with company every time . I'm setting table when the front door of house open and enter pari talking on phone while blushing a little with college bag hung on her shoulder loosely but still it won't look out of fashion as her bag is of some big brand.  I eye her from head to toe and once again my hating rich people self took over me if it's in my hand I would trip her by my leg the same way she used to do in childhood but again it's just a fantasy for me ,  pari lost in her call that she didn't even look at my way just start going towards her room which is good as now I can sit here and relax but maybe the devil heard my thoughts that when I'm going to sit comes his demanding voice  ' Pari'  he call out to his sister and she froze on her place .

Ahh now they both come on table to eat together and won't let me sit here just when I thought to take a break 😒 Pari turn to him and excitedly run to hug him saying in joy  ' bro you are back'  they share a warm hug and Adhvait say  ' I come back this afternoon only but where were you ?'  hearing his question Pari thought for a minute and reply  ' I went to college'  huh lair she goes to college only in weekdays but that's not my place to tell him that .

' did you had your lunch ?'  Pari asked him and without even listening his reply she ordered me from up there  ' mahi didn't you arrange his food ! Why you always try to escape from work huh sat up food for Addy bro now'  her face has arrogance now which is no new for me as she's giving this treatment to me from long time but as usual I didn't stop getting angry on it .  Adhvait look towards me and for a second just for one small second I saw some sympathy in his eyes but it gone quickly and he say  ' I had my lunch pari and she's been doing her work very well'  okay what is happening he praise me in front of pari !  She too look at him for a minute with shock but his next words burst my bubble ' mom work on her very well I have to say she's not that bart anymore'  saying it he pass a smirk to her and pari laugh agreeing on it . 

Brat huh I wasn't a brat ever it's them who are brats but as it's the saying monkey laugh on clam ones but don't look at their teasing habits same case with these rich brats . I don't want to stay here so I go towards kitchen while the siblings talk with each other.

At dinner time:-

Masters are very happy because of Adhvait's  return and so they set up a party tomorrow for him the only problem is my Sunday too be ruin by this but hue who gives a s##t about my time . I know I know you are thinking these people are so rich they'll arrange party planners & servers cooks to handle the party well yes they do that but main maids has to be here for watching everything and report it to masters . I wanted to make an excuse but at least we get free food so I handle myself.
Adhvait's wolf like eyes fell on me and I notice some hint of mischief in them now what he wanted to do ! 'I want payback' his words came into my mind and I'm stress.

After dinner it's time for our leave from house shashi left little early as tomorrow is her son birthday so I clean everything and inform Simran mam that I'm going home to which she again remind me of tomorrow's party I nodded and she dismiss me after exiting from her room Adhvait block my way before stairs I look at him and he say  ' tomorrow morning you first come to my room before you start your work in party'.

' why so ?'  I ask him all confused

' I want to give some special instructions to you that's why'  he say .

I want to argue back but I'm too tired for it let's just handle him tomorrow thinking this I only nod and step on first stair but as I take another step my slipper slip causing me to fall but he held my hand and pull me in his arms.
Because of fear I close my shut tightly and my breaths are uneven.  Adhvait slowly say in my ear  ' open your eyes you are safe now'  his breath cause goosebumps appear on my whole body  I open my eyes but I'm still too scared to look up  'look into my eyes'  he demands and I slowly look into his eyes his hands on my waist tighten a little causing me more close to him and our lips to just be inches apart ...
Hey everyone join my Facebook page Glam Foodie

And Subscribe our YouTube channel Momo Kitchen Twin

And Subscribe our YouTube channel Momo Kitchen Twin. You can also follow me on Instagram profile is Foodie Hussain ✌🏻