Feel My Love ..

Continuing from previous part:

Mahi's Pov :-

I look deep into his eyes while he holding me by my waist in water his eyes has some lust yet i can feel his honesty that he won't do anything wrong with me yeah a big claim but this is how I always felt around him .
He never once tried to touch me in any inappropriate way even after when years ago i confessed my feelings for him he didn't took any advantage of that yes he is rude to me countless times still never try to cross line around me our small proximities filled moments present a new side of him because of which his actions made me wonder sometimes he see me more than a maid in his life .

I close my eyes as now I'm tried of all these mixed signals i want clarity in my life this time he have to give me answers. Opening my eyes i wiggle out from his hold and come out of pool to which he too came out and say 'hey i was just kidding I didn't mean to insult you' .

'Really okay then what you actually mean about everything happening between us Adhvait?' I ask him in little bit angry tone and he gave me a confused look hearing it so I continue.

'You didn't let those cops arrest me knowing very well that Balwant sir was convinced I steal his money, you saved me from those creeps in that club , you beat the sh*t out of those guys who misbehaved with me in party even though they were your cousin's friends yet you reacted so badly not just that there are many such incidents were you saved me and yesterday we kissed why you kissed me when you rejected my love for you years ago ! You always shade light on our different status yet you choose to save me and try to keep me around yourself why ? do you see me as some foolish lovesick puppy who you can play around huh tell me' .

He come close to me and held my hand in his to which i try to oppose but he start rubbing his thumb on my knuckles say  ' i never  even think of taking advantage of you nor i see you as a foolish inferior person  i— i love you Mahi' .

My mouth slightly open in shock hearing his confession .  He love me ! but he is one who rejected me in past saying we are of no match then how !

He seems to read my mind and continue saying 'I know in past i broke your heart by rejecting your feelings but that time we were young and that time my dad thinking to ask your mother to stop bringing you here suspecting my feelings towards you so to stop letting that happen i insulted you in front of my friends it was and always be you in my heart Mahi' .

I'm out of words  is  he saying truth or just making up some lies to get me now !

It's true i still have feelings for him but in my heart there is a constant fear that we shouldn't be together .

Seeing me so quite he close the remaining distance by cupping my face saying  'Mahi i know i hurt you in past but I can't stop loving you after knowing about your feelings i rejected you with heavy heart thinking you won't be in any trouble and with time i might able to over come my feelings for you but my heart refused it . If you give me a chance i can show you how much i love you' .

I look in his eyes and he place my hand on his chest and I can feel his heartbeats  'please feel my love and give us a chance' .

My mind is stopping me with doubts like what if he is just acting to get my trust and later threw me away after using me but my heart ...my damn damn heart beating so fast saying accept him i love him too and today he himself confessing his love so why to stop myself i always wanted him to love me back then why I'm stopping myself now !

I try to find any lust or something in his eyes so that i can say no but found none his eyes showing honesty and finally i let my heart win over my mind and say  'promise me you never break my trust Adhvait because for me a relationship is a life long thing and not just a casual 2-3 months play around stuff if today i say yes to you that means i can fight with world for you and expect you to do same for me are you really ready for this kind of commitment!'

He smile a genuine one as his eyes shine with emotions for first time i see him smile and not smirk or chuckle he slowly tuck some of my hairs behind my ear and say 'I promise to love you with all my might'.

He hugged me suddenly which shocked me a bit but i smile slowly and embrace him as well hopefully i won't regret this decision....

A small update but with a love confession 🥰💖 hope all of you enjoy and please read + comment + vote 👍

If i get 30 votes on this one I'll update next one on Friday 💚😊