Here comes devil..

Hello everyone please watch this video and subscribe our channel momo kitchen twin 🙏

Continuing from previous part
Mahi's pov :-
I just take a long breath closing my eyes as memories of him flashing in my mind .
No matter how much I try I really can't avoid him even if he is not here his thought come in my mind at least once in a day but why so ?  I just sigh and continue doing my work thinking why Adhvait's thoughts come in my head ?  My eyes fell on his photo , he was 15 in this photo  tall for his age arrogance on his face and enthusiastic about gymming. I remember how he used show off his tennis trophies to his cousins and friends as if he was a king of world ha . I used to laugh silently seeing his friends and cousins faces like come on not every day you see rich brats fell face 😌 free ka entertainment 😂  but whenever his wolf like eyes caught me I get back to my work .  Maybe his sporty personality drawn mine attention towards him and that was my teenage days so it's possible to crush over him hmmm also now I'm sure he might have girlfriend .. wait..wait maybe he is coming back to introduce his girlfriend to his family and have that magazines types fairy tale theme marriage which means he'll stop gawking over me and I'll be move ahead in my life —-umm I mean I'm not into him just that his sudden arrival add more work on me .

After going for college in abroad Adhvait come back in his first winter off but that I'm having my boards so I used to come here rarely and thank god for that .

I'm dusting this spotless room and getting more irritated 😣 it's better to go college instead of doing this . I check my phone and still I can make it to class  , shashi cover for me yes. 
I step out of his room checking left right to see whether Simran mam is on round but thankfully she isn't which means ticket to freedom..,  I quickly stepped down from stairs and in way message shashi to cover up for me when mam ask and in return I bring her nutri kulcha when I come back 👍 I know she won't let this offer slip hehe 😜
I carefully open main door to get out of mansion and yes I'm out at least my weekend will be as good as I want  , Ranjit chacha give me questioning look when I'm out of mansion but in he just nod telling me that he won't complain about me to mam like always .

I'm near main gate and about to leave but car honked letting me know that today I won't be attending my class .  I get to side and car pass by me stopping in front of main door of mansion  and  here comes devil   , Adhvait step out of car and the first thing he do is check me out like seriously !  You come back after two years to your house and you looking at your housemaid  but the thing I don't understand why I'm getting goosebumps under his gaze ?

He take off his shades and gave me a disapproving look which is part of his behaviour as he thinks he is the best and others are unworthy , he gave this look to other people from his circle too  .  I so want to roll my eyes but still didn't do it instead I cast my eyes downwards and here I made a mistake cause now his Greek god like body came into my attention damn he look just like those built up Hollywood action movies actors . He gave too much attention to bodybuilding and I have to say it's paid off very well as he—-I mean his body looking magazine or Instagram models like  , he walk towards me and ask in his rough tone  ' so you still work here hmmm I thought pari got over of being your friend !'  and uttering this he smirk .

"Over of being my friend"!!  seriously pari was never my friend seems like he still lives in his fantasy land where he thinks I charge money in exchange of friendship huh ... I so want to smash facts on his face but as I don't have any other job options I reply with professional face  ' I believe Simran mam couldn't find better than me to do this job so I'm working here doing a favour on this house'   I know last line could land me in trouble but I just can't stay replying him back  , it's kind of a thing I love to do .

He come little more close to me and say  ' ahh I see you got more fierce now it'll be fun for both of us'  and his breath fall on my right cheek which turn immediately light pink damn .....

He go inside 'his house'  but not before ordering me to bring his bags .

Now that he is back and judging by the way he come close to me I have to be more careful around him for sure ...

This part was saved ( thankfully 😅) I just add this little dark black note 😌 and an request to subscribe my channel momo kitchen twin 🙏 that would be really helpful ..