Bf-Gf !!

Continuing from previous part:-

Mahi's pov :

As we broke our hug he pass a smile towards me and by looking his smile I feel genuinely happy but soon his eyes start dropping from my face towards my neckline area and I could see hint of lust in his eyes .

I got confused for a second but it clicked me and immediately i turned around to hide my front body from him oh god we both are soaked in water because of which he can see through my clothes damn how can i be so careless!

I was about to run from there when i felt him covering me with bathrobe and say  'umm sorry Mahi i—-i didn't want to make you uncomfortable it's just i forget about we didn't change our wet clothes and—'

But before he continue i say in hurry  'it's okay umm i—i see you later'  and again try to walk away but he held my hand and say  'hey you can't just walk around in wet clothes first we need to change come with me' .

'I can manage Adhvait just let me go' i say unable to face him .

He come in front of me and now i can see he too wearing a bathrobe 'Mahi if mom found you in this condition she scold you nonstop it's better to change first and then continue with your work'.

'But i don't have any spare clothes with me to change into !' i said finally which is true as who carry some clothes with them on work ?

'But i have so trust me and let's go' he assures and i gave up started following him while checking here and there to ensure no one spot us together and my mind is flooded with questions like why he has girls clothes? Whose clothes were those ?

We reach his room and he locks door increasing my tension a bit i ask him in hesitation

'Listen Adhvait i can really manage myself besides if Pari or Simran mam found out I'm wearing one of their clothes then surely I'll be kicked out of this mansion' which is not untrue but he open his almirahs and took out a gift wrapped thing he forwarded to me and say 'I'm not giving you Pari's or Mom's clothes when i said i have clothes for you i meant about this come on open it up' .

I'm totally confused by this so i hurriedly open the wrapper and found a dress .

I look at him and he continue  'i brought this for you in London but didn't know how to give it to you but now that we are bf-gf it's good if you keep it'

I look at him and he continue 'i brought this for you in London but didn't know how to give it to you but now that we are bf-gf it's good if you keep it' .

I'm surprised by this today is the day of shockers for sure. Looking at the dress i love it 🥰 it's simple yet elegant i never had chance to wear such dresses in my life as it'll be out of my budget but secretly i always wanted to wear one .

'This is for me !'  just spilled out of my mouth in amusement and he reply  'well i won't be wearing it around you know so it's obvious it's for you' .

I look at him with annoyance as some things never change his on spot taunting is one of them  but he pulled me in arms shocking me for a bit and say  'to be honest i don't mind if you don't want change as i like view I'm getting but since you'll catch cold so you should change now' .

His naughty smirk giving me goosebumps and i pushed him away going straight to washroom to change with a small smile on my lips .

Looking myself in mirror I couldn't believe it's me for a moment as this dress fits me like second skin i open the door and find Adhvait too changed his clothes and he looking at me intensely.

I feel so shy under his gaze that i didn't met his eyes and say  'I think i should go now or else someone found out I'm not working'  saying so i began leaving his room when he ask

'Did you like this dress Mahi ?'

'Did you like it on me ?'  i ask him instead of answering him without turning to him .

'Yes you look beautiful'  he say .

'Then i like it too'  i say and quickly go out of room to hide my blushing face from him ..

Okay a small update 💖💖👍
But please read + comment + vote ❤️❤️❤️