I marked you..

Continuing from previous part:-

Mahi's pov:-
He walk away and I so wanted to punch him so that he'll learn some basic manners. I mean which normal owner snatch their maids phone ! but who am I kidding he isn't normal at all if I wasn't in need of this job I'll snatch my phone back right away from this gorilla but my bad bad luck huh..

I take a deep breath to calm myself down and head straight towards kitchen as others are here to look after decorations and stuff I decided to hide in kitchen so that i have to see less people and see more food . Today this house is filled with chatters , chairs/tables arranging noises, food aroma, glasswares , music and of course alcohol smell which is stable of these kinds of get togethers as usual rich people showing off themselves to others of their kind and to media huh why god gave so much to these people who don't even be thankful for it !  I enter in kitchen searching Shashi but collide with a guy , irritated I look at him to which he just pass me a smile saying  'oh sorry I didn't notice you'  an classic excuse huh already my blood is boiling because of adhvait and these people not making my day any less hard .

I just nod and proceed inside kitchen but the guy start introducing himself 'by the way I'm Sam working under head chef and you are !'

'No one you should be concerned about' I say in bore tone as I get the idea what he trying to do or probably thinking it's happen most of the time many guys try to talk with me but I never take any interest in it so later people call me arrogant and stuff . I start cleaning gas stove to avoid more conversation with him but he doesn't seem in a mood to go from here soon so he say  'that's kinda rude behaviour but I think someone pissed you in the morning itself well let's start over again with fresh mind I'm Sam it's nice to meet you'  saying so he pass a flirty smile .

I was about to reply him but I heard someone clearing throat sound to grab both of us attention  and upon looking I find Adhvait standing at kitchen door with serious face , seeing him this Sam guy straighten up his uniform and mutter a professional 'good morning sir' which reply he didn't get instead adhvait orders me to come with him I nod and start walking behind him in way finding Shashi who pass a warm smile towards me ,  he take me to staircase where Simran mam standing wearing her expensive saree instructing chefs and servers about something ,  I wonder why he bring me to her ? Does he want me to serve in party ! for his so called payback !  but when simran mam turn to me she say  'Mahi how many times I told you to not use your own creativity while setting rooms now because of you Addy couldn't find any of his stuff on it's right place' .

She look at me with anger and I was like what ! I  set his room in good way how come he couldn't find his stuff  but I got my answer when he say  'now stop gawking mom like this and go to my room set my whole room again' .

'But what about the kitchen duty ?'  I ask through i care less about it but still these rich a## first themselves forgot about the previous order and then start barking about it afterwards.

Simran mam say looking through her phone  'Shashi will take care about kitchen beside we have so many servers here so there won't be any problem you go clean his room again set things properly this time I don't want to hear any complaint about it got it' .
I nodded thinking that at least now I can take some rest while these people partying I mean yeah I'll rearrange the room but I surely take some extra time to do it now Adhvait's bed is calling me... I mean in absence of his and his family I take nap on his bed .
Reaching his room I open door to enter when he say from behind 'no need to come down in party I don't want to see your face and ruin my mood set this room and than go back to your house I'll talk with mom about it later' .

'But you didn't tell me how to set your stuff so that you won't make a fuss about it later in front of Simran mam' I ask him irritatingly to which he say 'I know you set things properly this time so enjoy your work' he turn and go to his party well do hell with him i close the room door and yes it's time to take some rest ..