Blame it on the kids-pt.1

continuation from last chapter-

First pair was Yugyeom and Youngjae, they got sat together next to an old man. The man looked very old and shaggy also a bit saggy and musty as the boys thought in their heads while staring the man very intently. At first the old dude just sat there with his little chihuahua in his lap, staring at the seat in front of him while he ate his homemade trail mix. The plane hadn't even taken off yet and Yugyeom already was thinking of some questions to ask this sweet young lad. 

Youngjae on the other hand was keeping his eye on the mans dog, excited to pet it but not wanting to disturb the this saggy old guy's slumber. Then Youngjae thought to himself -"when i get home i'm gonna pet CoCo"-  although the dog basically isn't his anymore. He knows he's been lacking some affection for his sweet little pumpkin bean boy.

Once the man figures out the boys were in fact looking at him, he gave a few side glances just to make sure he wasn't just looking out of his bad eye. He starts staring back at the two little boys sat next to him, squeezing his dog tighter as he gets a bit creeped out. He notices that one of them had an eye on his little poochy and the fact that he hadn't blinked since he saw him staring. The dude goes back to his business and starts staring at the seat in front of him again. 

"H-hey mister-",  Yugyeom starts to say and pokes at the mans arm while staring at his face then back down to dog back and forth. The old dude looks at him, astonished, scared even. "How was it like in world war 5", Yugyeom continues with very interested eyes. 

"I-uhhh, i was never in world war 5...also you skipped like 3 wars", the man responded quickly before continuing to pet his puppy. Yugyeom and Youngjae look at each other then back to the man like he had just told them how babies are made. A lot of weird questions were asked again by the two siblings, then finally the plane took off and eventually the old man fell asleep. Although the shaggy guy was sleeping the boys didn't stop asking questions and the man got so annoyed. 

He called over the waitress lady with the snacks and told Yugyeom and Youngjae to shut up and ordered them peanuts and chocolate milk. For a moment they shut up...but then Youngjae got this strange urge to touch the yet again sleeping mans dog. So he did and ended up getting his hand slapped away by the saggy fellow. 

"Will you leave my hamster alone!" the guy said and stood up and pushed the boys back so he could get out. He wondered off to the bathroom with his doggy and as expected the boys followed and waited at the door for him. Well the only thing Youngjae was waiting for was the cute puppy. 

"When do you think he'll come out" Youngjae said as he popped a peanut in his and his brothers mouth. 

"Um i dunno he's probably taking a stinky doodoo" Yugyeom said and acted like he smelled something terrible.

"Hehe he'll probably take a long~ time too because appa and Jaebum hyung does the same thing." They laughed together as Youngjae made a joke about their dad and brothers bad bowl systems. 

While they were still laughing the door that they were leaning on opens and out comes the old guy and his dog. Youngjae and Yugyeom fall back and hit their heads on the mans shoes. They sit up quickly only to be dragged away by the dude that slightly resembled Santa. They were sat back in their seats and so was the man. Some of the ride was slightly quiet after that other than the occasional chit chat from Yugyeom and Youngjae. Either talking about their parents, siblings, or just some random thing that popped up in their weird minds. 

to be continued...

____________________

Hey dudes, peeps, wassup. Sorry i haven't been writing in a while, this story seems to be liked a lot especially by me. I've just been lacking motivation lately and i'm really not sure what made me want to write this chapter right now. 

It's like i wanna do it i really do but i can't get myself to write. I have the ideas and everything i just don't know why it's so hard to write now. 

Anyway that's all i wanted to say, i hope you liked it and if you could follow or like that would be cool. But you don't have to if you don't want to. Bye bye!

Also here's a song and a youtuber that i really like :)