A family day

All the kids are very excited and somewhat nerve wracking because today is bring your family to work day for Jackson's company. The babies have always wanted to see what their dad's work was like. This was a good opportunity for Jackson to get a raise with how well his family might act, this probably wasn't the best idea then. Every year they have bring your family to work day and every year there is always a disaster. A disaster caused by the Markson family, well everyone else calls it that anyway. 

     We have to help the kids get all dressed up for the big meeting and so far they don't look like they came out of a dumpster so that's good. They are also nervous because like Youngjae said "i don't wanna ruin daddy's job again". That's always the best thing to hear from your nine year old son. 

*Time skip-at the office*

      There is one room that one family sits in at a time to be interviewed. Basically the person interviewing us wants to see what's going on at home and how Jackson made his family. It's for respect purposes. This year felt like we would succeed finally and be good. All the children were dapper and nice, if only we had a daughter. It would go even better if we put Yugyeom and Youngjea in dresses to make them look cute and seem like girls, but that's going to far. 

     We all enter the room, the kids trying new walks to look presentable. In the end they look like their having a hard time and that they have dooky in their booty's. The first thing in the room are 7 chairs for all of us. Then there's toys for the kids all over. Let's just say the chairs don't get used much in this office. 

     A women is in the office admiring the boys as we take our seat. She says they are so cute and full of energy, which is sometimes true. Not even ten seconds into the meeting there's a big bang and we turn around to see that Yugyeom made a hole in the wall with a dinosaur balloon. You can't make this stuff up, it wasn't anything solid to actually break something, it was a balloon filled with AIR shaped like a dinosaur. It wasn't a big hole, the women said she would take care of it and that we didn't have to worry. 

      Questions came and we answered while the kids went on with their screaming and playing. It was going quite smoothly, then Youngjae comes out of nowhere and tugs on the lady's sleeve and looks up at her. Everything goes silent for a moment other than the sound of BamBam squeaking a toy block over and over. "Do you have any cats". A famous question asked by the one and only Youngjae. "I'm sorry for my child, just ignore him he usually goes away" and just like that she continues with questions. After one interruption always comes more so there was no continuing on like normal people after that. 

      Later Youngjae asks if he could sit on the lady's lap and she was a nice person so she said yes. Then he almost pukes on her because he said she smelled like cat litter and tuna fish, very nice. In the background Jinyoung and JB are heard making fun of Yugyeom because he farted then tying him to a chair with a jump rope. The lady seems uneasy after all of this but keeps talking furthermore.

     Just like Youngjae once did, BamBam comes over this time but instead of asking if the lady had any cats or almost puking because she smelled like pretty much bad perfume. He comes to sit next to me and acts like he's involved in the conversation, even though he probably has no idea what were even saying. In the corner of my eye i see him looking down my shirt but i pay no attention to it, it happens a lot. "Mommy, your titties are showing" he points out in an innocent voice but i know he's trying to embarrass me. He just looks at me and smiles, then i can hear the women gasp in shock.

*time skip- after the meeting*

     "I think she liked us" I said and held onto Jackson arm as we walked out of the building in success. "Yea maybe" he said and blew a little kiss with a wink following after. Behind us we can hear the kids say "eww". Then JB runs up to us not bothering to even stop when he bumps right into us. "Eomma, appa look at this cool toy i got from that place".

We should've taught them earlier that stealing is bad.