Bad Boy BamBam

BamBam was at school having so much fun with his classmates, a guessing game to be exact. All the kids would put on blindfolds and then the teacher would bring out a box with an item that none of the kids knew. Then they would have to guess what it was and if they got it right they would get a prize, easy right. Well not to easy for BamBam who was trying his hardest to not get scared. It was his turn and he could only imagine what was in that box.

      He put on the blindfold and got himself prepared for what was to come in this mysterious box that probably had a dinosaur in it. Slowly he lowered his hand in the cut out of the box and waited for something to bite. When that moment didn't come he got curious and lowered it more. Only to feel a slimy substance but it was textured and long. 

"Oh My God A NAMJA"

      He screamed and through his blindfold off that hit his teacher in the face. By now everyone has died laughing and someone even feel on the floor. "What do you mean by that, explain". The teacher says smoothly, crossing her arms and waiting for BamBam to answer. "You know what i mean" he said with a wink and pointed at the teacher walking away slowly off into nowhere. Let's just say BamBam didn't participate in the rest of the activities today, which he didn't mind.

____________

       Another day at the fun school BamBam went to. Today they were playing another activity and BamBam was really hoping he wouldn't have to sit out for this one. He didn't have to touch mysterious sausages today, instead he would building with blocks. All the kids were gathered around some giant Lego pieces and they were getting ready to make a building. 

      The teacher came and stopped them from going any further, they were gonna start another game. This game consisted of the teacher picking students to pick up blocks and place them before they begin. As soon as she started picking BamBam raised his hand, eager to put one all the way at the top. She declined saying "BamBam is not big so he can't do this". Thinking that this was crazy talk and also not knowing what she meant by that BamBam spoke up for his pride. 

"How you know i'm not big"

      He said while looking up and down with a weird look on his face. The kids in the class looked at him curiously while the teacher's jaw dropped all the way to the floor. He gets no response so what else to do then to wiggle your eyebrows in this situation. Which BamBam does and it makes this way harder to explain. 

He has to sit out again for this one to.

___________

      Today at school is another fun activity BamBam is hoping to participate in. The whole class is learning how to make a healthy but also delicious smoothy. It's sad though because BamBam was late for class and that means that sometimes you have to sit out if you don't have an excuse. BamBam hated these rules but he slammed the door to the classroom open anyway and just stands there while everyone stares at him.

"what's your excuse today BamBam"

      It's not rare that he was late to school sometimes because of all the chaotic things going on back at the house. So BamBam prepared for this question to be asked from his teacher that by now he wasn't fond of. He didn't really think about what he was gonna say he just knew this was coming. He doesn't walk into class instead he slides on the floor with *shwoof* sound. "I just slid in yo Dm's" that's all he has to say to get his teacher face palming and asking for help. BamBam sees this a lot, whenever his dad does something weird or unusual he always sees his mother slam his face in his hands. The thought only made BamBam think different about his teacher.

       It was a good day though because the teacher was just done with him and didn't do anything about it. Seeing this BamBam took a seat next to a girl he found pretty, then he gave a thumbs up. She looked at him weird but then blushed when he blew her a kiss.

*same day*

       Everyone got glass cups for the smoothies, but BamBam noticed that he was the only one that got a Styrofoam one. He didn't say anything about because who knows maybe he was special. The real reason is that the teacher doesn't trust BamBam to hold a glass cup because she's afraid he'll drop it and break it. 

     He just stands there listening to direction when a random guy comes over and messes with his cup and walks away. While this dude is walking away BamBam calls after him, the problem is he didn't know what just happened. "H-hey why you cut my cup, man". Nothing happened so he continued on with his day. Surprisingly he didn't get called to sit out today. So instead of sitting in the corner like usual on days like this he got to sit back, drink smoothies and flirt with girls.

____________

*in the teacher office*

     "And that's why my brother, JB, farts a lot"

"BamBam, you do know were talking about your behavior in class, right". The teacher says with a worried expression. "Yes , i know, i just choose not to talk about it because i wanna talk about how JB has diarrhea".

     The teacher looks at Mark in Jackson for help who are in the back of the room listening to them. They came here for a parent teacher conformance to discuss BamBam's happenings. They have nothing to say though. Jackson shrugs his shoulders and Mark walks up to the desk where BamBam and the teacher are sitting. 

"There's nothing wrong with him"

    Mark says and grabs BamBam hand to lead him out of the room. Without another look from Mark and Jackson they leave, not saying anything else. All the teacher can see is BamBam looking back at her, then dabbing in her face.