CoCo

I went shopping today because it was Jackson's day off and instead of spending it with me he decided to stay home with the kids. Then go get ice cream later. I took longer than usual because I wanted to get back at him for not coming with me or something. So I just went with Jinyoung, you know to spend some quality mother/son time with him. He's looking kind of... mad lately. Really he's always mad or irritated at something, but he just doesn't do anything anymore. At this point I think he's a robot. The whole time, walking around the grocery store he stared straight ahead. The one thing he grabbed was a pumpkin and it's not even Halloween anymore. Where he got it I don't know.

      When we got back home Jinyoung didn't even wait before I parked the car. He jumped out but didn't walk towards the house. Instead he ran as fast as he could to a squirrel and screamed at it. He really is a strange one, but then I ask myself why did he even come with me in the first place when he could've scared that creature out of the yard sooner. I brush it off as some random thing that all of my kids do. I couldn't think much of it anyways as this was normal. 

      I get out of the car and go to the house because I need help with getting these bags in. I can't just take them all in at once. Although that would be cool. I decided to set a good example for my kids so they don't make the mistake of carrying twenty bags on one arm then failing miserably. I walk through the door seeking help from my husband and possibly one of my little ones. One thing I wasn't expecting when I walked through the door was Sponge Bob making waffles and eggs in my kitchen. I didn't have to worry though for this was far worse. It was something that looked like a giant rat had been dipped in bleach but uglier somehow. It tried jumping on me and I scooted away at first, not wanting to catch a disease, but then I saw how sad and lonely it looked. I knew this had to be Jackson's doing, so I picked up the deformed looking thing and shimmied towards where I knew he would be.

     I look in Youngjae's room to see what I knew would be there, Jackson sitting on his floor and teaching him what looked like yoga. Jackson with his butt in the air looked at me from the doorway with a questioning but then scared look as he saw whatever this thing was in my arms. He stood with his hands up in surrender "I-i can explain" he said looking between me and Youngjae.

    "Yea ok tell me how Micky mouse with white hair got in my house." I really couldn't be mad because this supposed Micky mouse thing was quiet cute. 

  "Alright you got me, we got a dog" oh so that's what this is. "Let me tell you everything, sit down it's a long story." I take a seat, actually intrigued with what he's got to say this time.

*Flashback/Jackson's explanation*

       Today was a good day, it was my off day and I had told Mark to go out and get groceries so I could have a day with my precious Youngjae. The kids had gotten their report cards and Youngjae's was the best, as always. Not that the other kids didn't do good too. It was just that Youngjae worked harder I guess. So anyway we're going to town to get ice cream and chill out. Since Mark had taken the car I had to call a sketchy uber, but it was worth it to get some delicious food without getting distracted by chaos. 

      We were walking around town while eating ice cream when all of a sudden Youngjae stops in his tracks looking into a store not too far from where he stopped. I walk over to him and look at the store with him, and I can tell this is not gonna end up well. It's a pet store and he has this look in his eyes and I go soft like I always do. In the end, we end up getting a small white rat like dog and Youngjae decided to name it CoCo.

*end of flashback/story i guess*

       "Why would you name it CoCo, it's everything but "CoCo" I say, with my finger for quotation marks. "And what makes you think we need a dog with everyone running everywhere around here, this dog will probably die". 

    "So basically you're saying we can keep him" Youngjae butts in and I can tell he really wants it "The dogs a dude, geez I feel bad for him" it's a stupid idea, but maybe the kids need a distraction. "I mean it's not that scary looking"

    "YAY!!" Youngjae jumps out of the bed and runs out the room in excitement. Well now we have to keep it. 

      I turn to look at Jackson and give him a death glare but when I do I see he's jumping on the bed calling me to join him. We shouldn't be doing this, the one thing we tell our kids not to do, and now were jumping on our son's bed. The next thing we know all the kids come in with the dog and start jumping with us. Some on the bed and some just flipping jumping on the floor. 

     A few minutes later and we're all tired from jumping so aggressively all over the place. We might have to replace Youngjae's bed. I look over when I hear shuffling sounds over near the carpet and it's none other than that "dog" pooping on it. In that moment Mark wanted nothing more than to get rid of it right then and there but he just left the room. Eh, Youngjae will take care of him.

____________________________________________

*edited*

     In the end the family ends up keeping CoCo and now he'll be an eighth character. He will be featured in more chapters in the future. comment for more CoCo.

And CoCo is actually Youngjae's dog in real life

here's him "doing stuff" to this teddy bear on one of Youngjae's lives, your welcome or not

bye bye