Backyard friends

It was a sunny day in early spring. BamBam was on break from school for getting suspended right before spring break because he pushed someone off of a swing in the playground. Then when asked why he did it he said "YoLo man". 

    Right now he's playing in their backyard and he's getting bored just bouncing the same yellow ball over and over again. He keeps looking into the forest they have further back, Mark always told him never to go in their because it was dangerous. It just made BamBam want to go in their even more than he originally did.

    He didn't listen to his mothers word and he entered the forest anyway. Moving tree branches and twigs out of the way so he could enter easier. The leaves were crunchy under his feet but he tried to be as quiet as he could. He wasn't supposed to be doing anything today because of what happened at school. He really didn't see what the problem with pushing someone off a swing, he was just living his best life.

     The further he got in the words the more curious he got. There was a path so he didn't have to keep moving things out of the way, so he decided to go on that. A few steps later and he heard a slight sound of meows in some bushes he walked by. He tried to go in the woods to see where it was coming from but he tripped on a loose root from a tree. He falls down and hill and injured his shoulder on impact. He sat up after the surprise and winced in pain, his eyes teared up a little bit as he felt it get worse.

     Then the meows started again, he moved on his knees to looked under a pile of leaves. It was a small brown box and his curiosity couldn't go any further. So without anymore thought he opened the box in excitement. Right as he opened it he screeched in happiness.

*Back at the house*

     BamBam brought the box home to Mark while the rest of the kids were at school, by now he had forgotten about his aching shoulder. "Um no, no way". Was the first thing he said when BamBam showed him the box with four little kittens in them. "B-but eomma, i named all of them already" he wined and hugged the box tighter to his chest.

     There was a multicoloured hairless cat which BamBam called Latte because of the mixed hues. One was a beautiful solid white one, that he called pudding, he was the biggest out of the litter. Another one was a short haired grey cat that he named king because he was bossy. The last one was a long haired cat he called cupcake cause it was fluffy, like a cupcake. 

     Mark took one more long look at the cute kittens in the box, looking up at him with cutesy eyes. "Yea no".

_____________________________________________________

Short chapter cause BamBam's cat's are cute

here's his secret photo shoot with pudding, your welcome

bye bye now