Halloween party

Today is Halloween. A big skip from the last time you got to see the family rush to get to school on time. In all that time you were away from GOT7, Jinyoung turned twelve and Youngjae turned nine. No need to talk about how old Mark is. 

          The kids had just gotten home from another hard day at school. but too excited to care about the exhausting day ahead of them. Jackson hasn't gotten back from work yet and that means Mark has some time on his hands to get the costumes on the boys, without Jackson being distracting. Every Halloween Jackson has put up a fight to get all of them into their Halloween attire on time. This year was going to be less difficult than the last because no husband is here to stop him from doing his thing. The kids always got angry at him too, because they just wanted candy and to not be late so they could get it all. 

        They could've gotten into their costumes themselves but they always needed Mommy's assistance with everything. JB was Bart from the Simpsons and he wanted a nice and easy outfit to put on for it. When it arrived it came with a head and it was way too big to even fit in the car. He had no idea why JB had wanted to be Bart Simpson, maybe because he's been staying up till adult swim comes on to watch that kind of stuff. So JB couldn't wear the one thing that actually made him seem like he was his favorite TV show character, he was a little upset. But being the good mom he is cheered him up by telling him he could sit shotgun in the car because his father had disappointed them by not being here. He would probably forget and be too excited to care.

        Jinyoung was Yoo Si-Jin from this show he watched ( Descendents of the Sun) and he was dressed in a cute little army suit. Mark tried to tell him he looked so handsome but he gave him a death glare and walked outside. He can be weird sometimes. At first he insisted that he could put the costume on himself but tripped on his hat somehow. In the end Mark won him over from his mommy charms and he got him to cuddle for a few seconds before someone asked him to help with their outfit.

      Yugyeom was a minion because he's been obsessed with them lately. He basically watches Despicable Me every day while drinking Yoo-Hoo's on the couch. Mark really didn't want to dress him up like that and have to fight someones mom because their son made fun of his costume. But he wanted to make Yugyeom the happiest little banana ever so he did just that. Yugyeom would get his way with anything though so Mark just kinda said yes to get it over with.

          BamBam was a generic vampire, he wanted to be a transformer and be one of the cool kids. But he's been bad at school so they picked the cheapest Halloween costume they could find and got it for him. Also because Mark wanted Yugyeom to fit in and not be the only one getting bullied. So win, win, i guess. Because BamBam knew all this, Mark had the hardest time helping him with his costume. While trying his best to put on BamBam's little outfit he doesn't see Youngjae anywhere. He was supposed to be a lion and go trick or treating with them. He tells BamBam to do it himself like the responsible mother he his and tries to find his best child. Mark walks into his room to see him laying on the bed not dressed at all.

     "What are you doing Youngjae you're supposed to be dressed before your dad gets home." I tried not to sound angry, I'm not mad I'm just disappointed. 

    "Appa said that i could go with my friends this year because i've been good" he says with a little pout. 

   "Well you're always good" i whisper under my breathe. Hopefully he didn't hear that "Ok then i'll have a talk with him when he gets back". 

      I leave the room in time for Jackson to walk through the door with some Caprisuns, looking like he just came home from serving in the military. "Hey man i thought you were gonna get home sooner, I had to get these little rascles into their uniforms without you".

     "Sorry i didn't mean to" he said, looking a bit scared as always, but still playful.

      I tell him to go get dressed while I get the kids in the car because he got us some matching outfits that he had yet to put on. Mario and Luigi, that's who we were and I still don't know why. We are neither Italian or plumbers.

     "Hey why do i have to be Luigi"

     "Because you're tall and skinny and I'm short and muscly." He said with confidence while flexing his admittedly very strong arms.

     "Um Mario was fat." It was true but I didn't mean to call my beloved husband fat. He looked at me in a mean way and we went in the car. Like i said before JB was too excited to even remember he was going to sit in the front seat. I take a moment to look at our kids then I think to myself, if this is what Mario and Luigi's kids would look like i wouldn't want to be them. Again not wanting to insult anymore of my family than I already had, i just had to say it.

       When we're all in the car I remember something "Hey Jackson"

    "Mhm"

     "why does Youngjae get to go to his friends house on Halloween and no one else does". I can see the look on his eyes even though he's looking straight ahead, he looks scared.

     "Um because he was really good" i knew this wasn't the truth. He seemed confused at himself. 

    "Ah Jackson just say it Youngjae is your favorite" I see the kids in the back look to the front in betrayal. 

   "What, kids it's not true." He leans over to me still looking at the road and whispers

    "what the hell Mark you weren't supposed to say anything." I really didn't expect him to admit it but i'll take it.

       We dropped Youngjae off as promised and then we drove around and got a bunch of candy like you do on a normal Halloween day. Yugyeom did end up getting bullied then BamBam punched someone because of it, saying he did it because he felt like it. JB decided to put on his Bart Simpson hat only to take it off at the first house because he couldn't breathe. Jinyoung, actually we don't know what happened to Jinyoung. He ran off somewhere but we knew he would come back so we kinda left without him. A lot of parents complimented me and Jackson's matching outfits since were kinda famous in this town and everyone knows us. But in conclusion this was a really good Halloween and the night went on but not to long because the kids still had school tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________

*edited*

this is the show i got the idea from it was perfect because Mark and Jackson had matching costumes and i really had no clue where Youngjae was so i made an excuse for him