Jackson is a problem

It's 11:30 pm on a Sunday and Mark just got up, not because he woke up by himself but the fact that there was screaming and yelling heard from a different part of the house, woke Mark up. It's not unusual that the kids get up before them because they're so excited to have a day off from school, that they want to make the day last as long as possible. 

      When Mark rolled over to get Jackson and have him stop the kids from ruining his beauty sleep, his eyes shot open as Jackson was not in bed. This could only mean the worst. If Jackson wasn't there then he was with the kids and the kids were screaming so what could have happened. Mark gets out of bed rubbing his eyes to get the tired out before walking out of door to their room, that was opened. The noise got louder as he looked around the house for the one person he's been trying to find.

      He finds his whole family that he's made with his so called wonderful husband. They are all in the kitchen fighting for their lives to defeat a small little grasshopper that came into their house. Jinyoung and JB weren't as scared, it was suspected, and they were just watching the chaos form, sipping on there morning coffee that they like. They kept their distance anyway, even though they seemed as they were having a good time. Yugyeom and BamBam were standing behind Jackson, who has a rolling pin ready to kill. Mark looks in the corner hearing crying sounds, it was Youngjae and he looked terrified, he ran over to him and hugged him. 

      Jackson then realized Mark was standing there and stopped all his actions, pretending he was about to make pancakes for the kids. All of this was stupid and Mark knew this, but there were a whole lot of other things that he remembers to be even stupider.

*flashback 2years ago*

        Mark and Jackson were out on a date after having Jackson's mom take care of the youngsters while they were gone. They have seated themselves in the fancy restaurant and waited, talking to pass the time. You may think "well how is this gonna turn out bad" just you wait. A waiter walks over to their table with his notepad and some menu's, he sets them down "what can i get for you and your friend, sir". He says directing it to Jackson who seems like he is gonna be the one paying. 

"ah no you're mistaking something, this is my wife"

       Jackson say reaching out for Marks hand, while he does so the waiter apologizes. Then the waiter moves on asking what they would like. "Are you trying to ignore that you just offended us" Jackson speaks up again, he's really not giving this one up. "I'm sorry sir" Mark feels bad that he has to deal with Jackson's shit. He puts his head in his hands trying to ignore what Jackson is gonna do and or say next. All of a sudden while Mark was looking away disappointed Jackson stands up and looks at the waiter in the face. Which is a difficult task because the said waiter is way taller than him, but Jackson really is putting up a fight. "I could beat you up" there it is, Mark knew he was gonna say something stupid but why did he have to say that. "Oh yea, your shorter than your said to be wife" the guy says pointing at Mark, ready to quit his job. 

"Go get me a chocolate milk, and a sweet tea for my WIFE" Jackson says than sits back down. None the less the waiter walks away to retrieves the drinks with a confused face because of how Jackson just gave up, kind of.

*another flashback 1 month ago*

      BamBam came home from school one day and told Jackson that kids at school were picking on Yugyeom and when he tried to help, they said that his mom and dad doesn't love him. With that Jackson set out his mission telling BamBam not to worry and that's it's not true and he would prove it. 

       So the next day he offered to take the kids to school and Mark came along, feeling like dropping them off too and that this would be good for them, oh it wasn't good. They parked so BamBam and the other two could get out, but then Jackson got out too. It was fine to get out of the car to drop your kids off, but not while their were other people drop kids off too. Jackson walks up to BamBam and picks him up, bridal style, then kisses him on the cheek. Mark is watching from in the car and he does what he knows he could only do to react to Jackson, he puts his and head in his hands and hopes for the best. It's not the best thought because Jackson does the same to Yugyeom and Youngjae, who are trying to run away.