~You're my purpose~

It's been a few days since their arrival in California to visit Mark's family members and old town. Today Jackson is going to drop off the kids at their grandparents house and take him and Mark to have a full day to themselves. The past few days has just been the family going back and forth from Mark's parents house and fun places for the kids. Jackson never really found the perfect moment to bring his ring out for Mark. So he's planned a day without the kids so they won't get in the way, and yes he has thought this through fully. He does not want to mess any of this up.

Jackson let's Mark sleep in and tries *keyword: tries* to wake the kids up quietly and to not wake up the precious baby that is none of the kids. They all get dressed not so soundlessly, and then they drive to their grandma and grandpa's house to have fun making cookies. Jackson drops them off quickly and heads back to the hotel. Mark would probably be awake by the time he got there since he was almost awoken by the kids.

Once checked in and up to the their room, Jackson sees that Mark is in fact awake and had just gotten out of the shower. His hair is wrapped up in a towel, while he has another towel wrapped all the way up to his chest, covering any cleavage to possibly be shown. He looks like a women who had had a nice day at the sauna. Jackson playfully covers his eyes when he walks in to show Mark that he is respectful enough not to look.

"Where are the kids" Mark asks as he drys his hair

"I dropped them off at your moms house" Jackson declares proudly, still covering his eyes because he knows Mark is getting dressed.

"You know what that means"

Jackson hears Mark walking over and feels his hand getting pulled out of his face to see his yet to be husband making a seducing face.

^^kinda like this^^

^^kinda like this^^

"No no no" Jackson says and pushes Mark away gently and wiggles his finger at him, shaking his head. Mark laughs but he's honestly kinda disappointed but something has to be planned.

"Instead~, we're are going to go out on a date...that lasts all day"

Mark is a bit more excited than he previously was, spending the whole day with Jackson and without kids sounds like a miracle. He wonders what they'll be doing.

"Alrighty come on CHOP CHOP!" Jackson yells and walks towards the door, opening it and ushering Mark out. He gives a little pat to his partners flat bottom, which gives them both a little laugh (i'm sorry mark but i had to, you flat AF). They stop their giggling when they see a janitor looking at them weirdly.

First, Jackson drives them to a little coffee place where they grab in go with their lattes, and not to mention that the coffee shop was actually named "grab and go". Then they head to a local park, not too much people and a lot of clean green grass all over. The couple walk over to an empty bench and they sit down and sip on their coffee in comfortable silence. They enjoy the scenery, that is until a lot of people started to come into the park.