Introduction

Disclaimer:

Please do not plagiarize this work or copy any of these ideas. If you do, you will face the consequence of this.
________________________________________________________________________________
Once the boy has a name, please do not think I ship them or not, it's mostly fan vote. Don't be piss if yours didn't get picked. It's mostly out of the majority.
________________________________________________________________________________

Character:

Type Under Each Character Which Name You they date/they broke off as well as their ex name.

Jennie: 16 years old, and has friends like Rosè, Jisoo, Lisa.

Jennie's Ex: 17-years-old who used to date Jennie when he was 16 and lost interest in her.

Rosè: Who is a friend of Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa. She desires to be a singer. 16 years old.

Lisa: A friend of Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosè. She desires to be a choreographer. 16 years old.

Jisoo: A friend of Jennie, Rosè, and Lisa. Want to become a model. 17 years old.

Boy Name: 17-year-old who got cheated on. Now he is acting cold and has no love interest and the pursuit of business desire.

Boy's Ex: 17-year-old who cheated on her ex-boyfriend. Her desire to get back to him.

Good Luck Voting!

________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks to your voting I have the character for them!

Jennie bf: Taehyung (V)
Jennie's ex: Kai
Rose: Jimin
Lisa: Jungkook
Jisoo: Jin
Boy Name: Taehyung (V)
Boy's Ex: Irene

________________________________

It will start with Taehyung POV, leading into Jennie.

There are 2 main character.

If you expect this all to be Jennie, I'm sorry, but I like character development between both, so it's better to go with both point of view.

Jennie will still have the most point of view.

The other ships will occur later. They will help Jennie and Taehyung.

Last but not least, I'm not trying make theses story disgusting nor intending to sexualize those idols. I just like to have names. All my story won't involve the real idols.