Chapter 48

Author POV:

6 years later...

Taehyung has taken over for his parents. He change the traditional name once it was, Kim's Enterprise to something bigger, Kim's Inter- national Corporation (aka KIC). He change the whole company structure by expanding its territory around the world including one in New York City. He added clothing consumers to his company. This was very successful.

KIC is now dominating the top charts in Korean, ranking number 1. In global, the company is net worth to be in the top 3.

Taehyung's competition is none other than, Raive.

Raive has been rated 10/10 by famous critics. These critics are harsh and well worded in their writings. They made companies get out of business or even put business to stocks. They judge 100 companies each year, even if they have already been judged previous year/before. These judges make sure that the companies are doing what they suppose to and make sure products are real and good for the consumers. Raive have been checked 2 times since it first started. Theses checks we're 8 months apart only for new companies that bloom. It will go to 1 a year after their rookie years are over.
The first check was made by some of the members as the 2nd check is made by all the members.

With theses checks, Raive's business sky rocketed, putting them at top 3 in many international countries.

They dominated US, UK, China, Japan, and France markets, placing themselves at number 1 in their ranking.

In global, they are ranked #1. As for KIC, ranked #2.

The fierce competition between those two is insane. They tried to make products much cheaper and better than the other. Both CEI don't know that they know each other.

Jennie POV:

"Ms. Kim, we have business meeting to attend with the KIC," Alistar said.

"Where is that, exactly," I asked him in my normal voice.

"The 5th floor of this building."

"I see. Tell everyone to prepare."

He nodded and left.

Let's see what KIC is offering now. I saw that their CEO will appear today at this meeting. Previously, they sent over their management team here to do the deals. I reject all them since the deal would be a loss our company.

I walk to the meeting room as others are already there, sitting properly, ready for the meeting. I see KIC management team not here, but someone not from our team is here.

I sat in my seat, prepare everything needed for this meeting.

Just then, a person on the door knocked.

"Come in," I said.

The person walked in and did a welcome in gesture to someone. (I presume it's the assistant)

Then the CEO walked in.

I directed my eyes toward the person who just walked in.

I got shock eyes all over on my eyes, right now.

I'm surprise to see him again.

Kim Taehyung.

"Cone right this way," Alistar said.

His eyes never left mine before his assistant distracted him back to make him focus again.

"So, what is your proposal, this time?"

"We want to make a special package deal and coupons for the consumers to buy and use."

"I wonder if this propose of yours make me accept it. If so, that would definitely will be top chart on the market, but your designs have to meet the criteria of this company. Now, what is this special package deals is?

"Yes, I have it all in my file. I can show it now," he said as he slide the folder across the table.

I took it and look inside.

Everything matches both of our styles. It look likes it will be the best selling items. It doesn't have both of the logos. It has the theme colors of the logos. It does have good display of the items.

I turn the page to see the coupons.

All theses coupons are really going to make more people shop here.

I closed the content, and handed it to my assistant, who gave it back to Taehyung.

"So, do you agreed?"

"Every content on it could boost both of our companies. If we took a little bit further effort on the design, it will sky rocket both of our companies. But other than that, I have decided that I accept this collaboration." I said standing up as he did.

I went to him and shake hand.

"I will send my team to your company and plan a better design. This item can be put up into the market in 50 days."

"Why 50 days?"

"I have my ways."

"I understand."

As the rest leave of his team leave, I told my assistant that I am leaving to go to the bathroom.

When I was about to go into the woman's room, I got pulled back.

"Jennie, it's been long time since I seen you. How are you?"

"I'm alright, thanks for asking. Now, can you let go of my arm?"

"Sorry," he said letting my arm go.

"What do want from me?"

"I want our relationship back. I miss you for a very long time. Promise me, I didn't mean break it. I have proof."

"But you don't need proof to show me. It's all written on that call."

"I know, but it wasn't my-"

"Mr. Kim, we have to get back." One of his assistant said.

"I will be there," he said as his assistant nodded and left.

"I guess we will talk next time," he said as he left.