Chapter 35

2 days after the encounter.

Taehyung POV:

I arrived at Jennie's house.

She didn't respond to my text nor answer my text this morning.

I went into her room from the backyard.

She was packing up.

"Jennie, are you already packing?" I asked making her jump little.

"Yeah, just getting ready for tonight," She said trying to calm her heart down from my jump scare.

"Why haven't you answer my texts and call?"

"I had it on silent, and wasn't on it this morning, sorry."

"You owe me, one."

"I will by doing this," she said as she came to me and gave me a kiss on the lips."

I didn't let this opportunity to waste, so I deepen our kiss more. I want to savor every kiss.

I carry her to her bed, without releasing our kiss.

We were puckering each other until we had to breathe.

I gasp for air while Jennie did the same.

"I'm going to miss you," Jennie said.

"I'm going to miss you too."

"Thanks for helping me become myself again."

"Anytime Jennie."

"Let's go. I have the date ready. I have all it planned out?" I asked.

"I want to finish this before I go. It's still 9:54. I know you want it to be in the morning, but if I do it now, I can have part of morning and the rest of the afternoon with you."

"Then I will help you, then we can go on a date. How that sound. We still have until 10:45."

"Let's get to working, then."

Jennie POV:

As I grab the last clothes off my closet, I zip up my suitcase.

"That should be the last one," I said as I sighed of relief.

"Now we can go on a date," he said all smiling.

"Let's go," I said and grab his arm to walk out.

As we got to Iouju (like soju but I replace Y for you + ju), everywhere was packed.

Waiters coming and going, people waiting for the next available seats, the receptionist are waiting at the podium asking if tables are available, people having their conversation, and see dishes being brought to customer.

"Should we go somewhere else, or should we wait."

"No, this place is a 5 star rating. We're not going anywhere. I have reserved a seat for us."

"But the prices are too high. I don't want you or I to spend this much on food. Let's go to a street carts. It's much cheaper and still good as this place."

"Jennie, it's my dinner treat, I decide where we should go and not go. I want you to taste this restaurant's food. I been this before and I admit it's really good. You should try it. Do it for me, Jen." He said pouting.

"Fine. I can't resist you. Promise me we won't go on a this type of dinner, ok?"

"I promise," he said smiling.

"You must be the reserved guest?" A waiter said she came toward us with two menu.

"Yes." Taehyung said.

"This way," the waiter said as she was leaving to show us the table.

We follow to the back where there's 2 open seats.

She pointed it for us.

Me and Taehyung sat down.

"What would you like to have for drinks and your order ," the waiter, who is a girl asked.

"I'll take a water and a papalini's steak." Taehyung said.

I looked at the menu. It is all expensive, price over 10000 won.

I looked for the cheapest.

Oh, I found one.

"I'll take a shrimp custard dish with sweet honey chili sauce and a water as well." I said while giving her the menu.

"It will be checked in soon and I will bring you water shortly." She said and went to place our order.

"You order the only cheapest here," Taehyung said.

"Yes. I like everything to be simple and normal price. Theses dish are all expensive, and I would like to keep it at a small budget as I can.

"It's not bad. It's just the ingredients needed are costly. Overall it's a 5 star. 5 star are usually expensive. An A rating is really good. I might have to change your simple mind because once you become a fashion ceo, your life won't be simple," Taehyung said.

"We will see. I might still be the same even if I am a fashion ceo."

"A change won't change you entirely, huh."

"I think it will."

"Think not."

"Think what you want, but the waiter is back."

"Here's your water," the waiter said placing both the glass water on our table.

"Your food will be here shortly," she said and left.

"More time to talk," he asked?

"I guess so."