Chapter 34

Taehyung POV:

"Can you wait here for a few minutes. I have something to pick up. I will pay few more wons."

"Sure," the taxi driver said.

I got out of my car and hurried to my room. I went to the closet, grab my jacket, and went back to the taxi.

"Now you can go."

The driver drove off.

I texted Jennie if she wants to go to Poopoo Land on Monday, June 6th

She replies back that she can do that, but only in the morning.

I asked her why not in the afternoon.

She said she has to pack up during the afternoon.

Why though, I asked her.

She replies back, I have to go to the airport to take a flight at night. Exploring in France early so I get to know around the place before go to college on the first day.

I replied back, I will try to see if we can in the morning and if not, let's have a date.

She said yes.

When I got there, there where a lot of people in line. I follow the path to the end. When I got in line, I can feel myself already getting hot, so I took it off.

I did not realize it was near a fan, so my jacket flew out of my grasp, hitting someone.

The person took the jacket off their head.

I came to them and said, "Sorry about that. The jacket flew out of my hand due to a fan I didn't notice."

"It's alright. Just be careful," the person said handing me the jacket. (It's a she)

"This jacket looks nice. Where did you get it?"

"I got it when I was sleeping in a park. Some -one put the jacket on me when I was at the bench. I woke up to see it on me. I never got to see them."

"I see it now. Well, good luck finding who it is."

"Thank you for getting the way or else the jacket would have been ruined," I said and bowed to her.

"No problem. What is your name, may I ask?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung. And you?"

"I'm Kang Seulgi."

"What are you doing here for," she asked.

"I'm here to sign up a time slot for the special event on June 2nd."

"They already sold out. The day they release, the first hour, time slots were taken."

"I see."

"Anyway, I should be going. See you next time."

"See you next time," I said as we both leave.

"I guess I have to take her to a restaurant," I said before calling a taxi to go home.

Seulgi POV:

So, this is the person Irene told me about.

Well, Irene. It's a perfect idea to get you and him back.

I don't like seeing you this state.

I know you regret what you did, but someone like you deserve another chance.

I then pull my phone and text to Irene.

Her message:

Meet me at Seoul Cafe.

Irene: Why?

You will see. It's important.

Irene: When?

Tomorrow at 12:00.

Irene: Got it. See you soon.

See you soon.

She will like the news, I said in my head while smirking.

Flashback:

"Irene, stop this obsession. You know he won't get back to you," I said holding both her arms.

"But I don't want to. I want him. Only him. Every since he came back to the apartment, I felt guilty for doing it to him. You know how much I love him."

"I can't take it anymore. We're going to see a psychiatrist. You need to stop this obsession with him."

"Noooo! If you are my friend, you wouldn't."

I sighed.

"I tried to get you to move on from him. It's been 6 months, Irene. You know I can't help more. I can't magically heal you. You got to see the psychiatrist."

"Then you are not my friend," she said pouting and removing my hands from her.

"Why can't you be back to the old Irene."

"I am the old me."

"You are not. You are a mess right now. You are not the Irene I used to know," I said sadly.

"Am I that of a mess?"

"You are. You been so attracted to Taehyung. Why cheat on him in the first place?"

"You know that time I can't stand him. He didn't give me money."

"I didn't raise you this way Irene. Money isn't easy to be get, it must be earned. You should know that you shouldn't love someone for their money. You will get dumped, and be called a gold digger and other such words that I don't want to say."

"Just let me get you help."

"No."

I sighed and stand up.

"Where you going?"

"I need to go work."

"When will you be home?"

"8:00 as usual."

"Ok, I will see you then."

"Don't do anything bad."

"I won't."

I smiled and left.

End of Flashback.

This was month ago.

She hasn't improve since.

She gets worse everyday.

I'm tired of it.

I'll give what you want, Irene, just give me back your old self. I know you hate psychiatrist. 2nd chance won't be bad for her and Taehyung.

Blink Twice -

What do you think of Seulgi?

Is she a good friend or a bad friend?