Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV:

I lay down on the bench, taking my jacket off me, and laying it on me like a blanket.

I am not going to back to my apartment. At this time, no taxi will be available. I guess I will sleep here.

I felt like I want to sleep, so I drove to sleep.

In his dream:

"Irene, why!"

"I hate you. You never let me do anything! You are useless!"

"I didn't know!"

"Just don't talk to me again!"

"Please, Irene. Tell me what I did wrong. Please!" I cried out.

I woke up and cried to my dream.

"Why does this nightmare haunt me."

"I don't want to see Irene in my dream."

"She broke my heart."

I cried silently.

Few minutes later...

I was so tired after I cried out, I started to feel sleepy again. I close my eye, feel the cold night before I went to sleep.

In the Morning...

I woke up, feeling two warm jacket on me. This one jacket on top of me smell like another person's perfume. It's not my jacket, I said in my head.

I wonder who gave me this because I want to pay them back for the good deed they did.

I feel the warmth of the jacket and smell it. It gives me confident that I need when I go back to my apartment.

I walk back to the apartment to get my stuff.

As I walk inside the living room, the whole place is a mess. I see papers all over the floor, bottles of soju, and other alcoholic beverages all over the floor.

The most disturbing thing is seeing my ex-girlfriend on the ground with the guy with whom she had sex with.

I still have disgust, but I just need to do what I need to do. I went to my room, quickly pack my stuff silently without making a noise, left a note for her and money I saved up, and left.

I walk down the street, waving my hand on the street for a taxi when I remember something I need to do.

The jacket.

I quickly pull it off me and check if there is any evidence or name on it.

I search everywhere, but sadly, there is none.

I can only hope I would see him/her one day, and repay for their generous deed.

I put the jacket back on me as the taxi came this way.

I did a signal wave and they stopped.

I hope in and told him the address.

The driver got it and left the side curve and went to the destination.

To his house:

I arrived at my parent's house. I paid the taxi the right amount, took the luggage from the backseat out, and see them leave.

I walked to the curve, enter the code to open the gate, and walk to front door of the house. Just when I got to the door, the door opened and revealing my eomma and appa.

"Eomma." "Appa," I said with excitement.

They stretch their arms out for me.

I walk to them and hug them as their hands went around mine back.

"Welcome home son," eomma said with a bright happy smile.

"Why did you come home, son?"
"Aren't you happy to stay at your girlfriend's house," eomma questioned?

"I just feel like staying with you guys."

"Aww. You really do miss us."

"I guess I do."

"Well buddy, that's great," appa said.

"I have a question for you son."

"What is it appa."

"Would you like to go to this private school, and learn business, so you can be just like your appa."

"Yes, I would love that."

"Great, you will start school next week."

"Next week?"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, I would love to."

"Enough of the talk. Well come in son, we got your room ready."

"Really eomma."

"Yes, I'll show you."

Eomma walked me to my room. When she open the door, she told me to go in.

I step inside and I was astound.

The room is cover with king size bed, a desk with a mirror, a book shelf full of books, a big closet, a enormous bathroom, and the interior design is perfect brightness for my style (brown wood color with some modern technology style look).

I loved it here.

"I hope you like it, it's been awhile since no one lived here. We hope we changed it into this, so you can like it."

"Thanks ma."

"Your welcome son."

"Just put your clothes and stuff away and explore your room. Me and your dad have a meeting to attend to today."

"Goodbye eomma."

"Goodbye son."

Oh my god. I love it here. I really enjoy it.

This luxury room is what I dream, I said in my head as I lay down on my bed.

I only can enjoy this week as my break is about to end.

Atleast I don't have to go back to that school.

I smiled at the thought.