Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV:

I just arrived at my old apartment. It looks the same as last time, on the outside, at-least.

I walked up the steps to the front door of the apartment, and stood there for few seconds.

I sighed and fetch my keys from my pocket.

I put the key into the bolt, turn it. I turn the knob and opened the door. I did not want to go in, but my mind made me drag myself in.

When I went in, the whole place is a mess. All stuff was ruckus and no sign of Irene.

I shook my head at the mess.

Time to clean this place up for Irene. I guess she is lazy to clean up after she cheated on me.
I went to the storage, grab a garbage back from the box.

I open the bag, went over to floor, grab all the alcohol bottles, all plastic wrappers, all the feathers, and broken glass into the bag. I carefully remove the glass.

After that, I seal the bag and I went to get the washing tools.

I plot my jacket on the chair then went to the storage again.

I grab the mop, a mop wringer bucket, filled the bucket with water and floor cleaning acids.

I swept all the floors and making it spotless and clean.

After I was done, I put everything back, and draining the bucket water.

I went back to the chair, grab the jacket, and put it on me.

Just then, the door open, revealing Irene, kicking her shoe off her feet. She walk to the couch and lay down ignoring my presence.

I walked over and said, "Irene?"

She looked up and her eyes bulged.

"Tae-Taehyung. What you doing here?" Irene said while tears coming out of her eyes as she sit up.

"I want to talk. And it would be great for us to talk it out."

"What are we going to talk about? Are we going to be back together, again? She said while hundreds of tears came out of her eye.

It looks like she want to reach me, but controlling herself from doing so.

"I'm just going to say this. We will never be together after what you did, but I can still be your friend and forgive you. All I ask is for you to move on, and don't chase me ever again." Taehyung said with softest cold tone.

"But I still want you." Irene blare it out.

"You got to accept what I offer. I can't keep going back to you since it's unhealthy and we will end up badly hurt in the future. I don't want to put myself in severe pain, again. I know we both in pain, but mine is worse than yours. Do you know how much day and night I have nightmare without my parent knowing. I never told them about you cheating on me or the break up, yet. I just want a goo talk and end it on the good term for my parents, so they won't hate you. I get it that you made a mistake, but you should learn from it. I'm not gonna be your future boyfriend, but it would be great to remember your past relationship, and prevent it from happening again. So, I just want this to be a good fair talk letting it go as well as our relationship. I hope you will learn it, Irene."

I stand up and went to the door. I was about to open it when Irene ran to me and grab my arm.

"Please Taehyung. Please. Just give me one more chance. I can do it. I just need one chance to prove that I have change, and I am not that person. Please. I beg you."

I sighed and took a deep breath.

I turned around, took her hand off my arm.

"I'm sorry to say. You already broke your 2 chances. I don't need another chance to give to you."

I turned around, open the door, and walked out.

I went to the park where I slept that day.

I wonder if the person comes, so I can meet them and thank them.

But, since the place is so empty, I gave up.

I wonder if one day I'll meet her.