Chapter 4

Jennie POV:

My last day on break is tomorrow. It's only spring break. I don't like my school. I could only hope to change.

Every time I feel hurt and sad, I always come to this park. I don't know why, it has this effect on me that makes me feel good.

I was walking through the sidewalk that leads into the park. This park has give me bad memory as well as good memories.

Good memories is where I have my first love, and bad memories is it's that person who is my first love.

This area is where he and I met.

We have been happy, but I don't know how it change. Kai lost interest in me, but was it true that it's me being too simple? I don't get why he cheated on me. He could have said let's break up, but didn't. Is it because I'm not the person he wants me to be or am I not that beautiful? Why take me to a theater to do that stuff.

Thinking about this every day makes me cry more. I sighed.

I continue to walk until I reach the bench where he and I sat had our first date. This is the specific spot where we bump into each other.

(I didn't notice a person) I was walking closer to the bench. I was about to cry on the bench until I saw a person sleeping there, with their jacket on them. I see it's kinda get the feeling that this person is cold.

Since I have an extra jacket with me, I unravel my jacket from my waist, and I place it on top of the person, covering them so they don't get sick.

After that, I smiled and left without not looking to see who the person is. I am not a creep.

When I arrive home, my mom is asleep, so I went to my room quietly, change my clothes to my pajamas, walk to the bathroom, and look at the reflection of my face.

I stare at my face, seeing my eyes gloomy color, the eyeball that looks like it has tears but doesn't, and face that looks like it will slump down.

Why should I keep crying for Kai. He legit don't want you.

I sighed and went to bed to sleep so I don't have to think about him.

The Next Morning...

I saw a light going through my face, causing my eyes to open.

Oh yeah, it's another day.

I wish I could just stay home forever, but I have to go back to school tomorrow.

I really hate my school as you think it is. It's more than just dislike it. Everyone bullies me, and I have no friends to hang out with. Even if I have friends, they side with them.

People just think I'm poor because I wear clothes that are too casual for a poor person to wear. They want people who are like their status.

I don't really mind them calling me poor because I like to save and help people, and by means, wearing clothes like them. But the fact they did pranks on me is what makes me hate it.

I went to the restroom, put my casual makeup that makes me look like I'm not rich. Put my fake glasses on. This makeup make me fit in.

(Her reason doing this is because of Kai)

I brush my teeth. I stared at the reflection still thinking about my face when I stared at it yesterday.

I swallow the water in my mouth, moving the water around, and spit it out.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, grab my breakfast, and sat down at the table.

I got ready to eat when Eomma called.

"Jennie."

"Yes, Eomma?"

"I have something to tell you." She looked happy.

"What is it, mom?"

"We are moving to a new place. This house isn't normal, it's like one of the poorest house in the neighbor. I don't want to waste money."

"That is fine, mom, but what about school?"

"That's a great question."

"You'll be transferring to a new school, meet new friends, and have fun."
"You already are gloomy here. And I hope moving to a new place will make you happy."

I smiled, walked up to my mom, and hugged her.

"Thank you, mom. I really liked that."

"Your welcome," she said and gave my forehead a peck before letting my hands go.

"I'll be heading to your dad's office, so be good alright."

"Alright."

"Love you."

"Love you too, mom."

She took her purse and left the house.

I can't believe it.

I'm actually moving to a new school.

I'm going to be happy for once, hopefully.

Hoping the new school don't have these bullies.

Author POV:

(Jennie's mom know why she dress up as that. She didn't push her to be like normal. Normal I mean not putting makeup like you are poor.)