Chapter 17

Jennie POV:

These are the last fruits, I said in my head as I finish the bowl. Thanks to Jin and Jisoo for cutting theses fruits, I manage to stay not hungry.

As I finish the last slices of orange, I completely neglected Jisoo and Jin's staying at the same room together.

I walked to the room, unlock the door, and open it just to see Jisoo about to kiss

"Having fun," I said smirking at them.

"It's not what you think it is," Jisoo said while red blush appear on both their faces.

"Yeah, it's not what you think," Jin said agreeing with Jisoo.

"It's fine. I'll leave you two be," I said smiling and jog skip away from them.

I can hear the door close as I fully got downstairs. They really going in for it.

I headed to the music studio to check on Rosè and Jimin.

I see Rosè lay her head on Jimin's chest while Jimin put his head on her head.

They look so cute sleeping.

I turn around to see Lisa running at Jungkook, trying to hit him, shouting at him.

The maknaes alway have drama.

I shake my head.

Since I have nothing to see at this house besides the drama and a burst of a new relationship, I decided to head home. I grab my stuff, left a notes, and left.

When I got home, I didn't expect someone to be here. Kai.

"What are you doing at my house, Kai. I don't want to see you," I said with anger.

"I want to apologize for saying what I did long time ago. I just want forgiveness. Can you give that to me?" Kai said with guilt.

"No, I can't forgive you Kai. I still have that memory with me. You being here will make it worse than it already is. I'm tired of seeing you, but you keep popping in my head. I'm trying to move on Kai. You cause me so much pain. How can I forgive you."

Tears started to form from my eyes.

"Yes. What I did was a d*ck move. I really apologize for the action and the pain I cause. I want you to just forgive me, and I won't see you again. I promise. I regret what I said about anyone wouldn't like you. You are very likeable. I, on the other hand, didn't see it. I didn't know my feelings back then. I was a playboy. My playboy habits took the best of me. I'm sorry for hurting your heart Jennie, but please forgive me and forget the past. It will make you move me. Trust me. This is what I did with the girl at the theater that day."

I look at Kai's eyes. It has the honesty glow.

I sighed and said, "I'll think about what you said. I'm just not ready to face you again."

"You should get home Kai. Maybe next time you have time and come talk to me. I'll be ready to give you an answer. How about that?"

Kai was silent for a few moment and then said, "I'm moving away to different state in a couple of weeks. I'll try to get a chance to talk to you before I leave. It will be my last time seeing you."

"It will be good for both of us anyway as we have a life ahead of us. Hopefully I can move on, and forgive you. Let's see each other again next time when I'm ready," I said as my eyeballs stop producing water tears. "Have a safe trip back to your home," I said as I turn around and go to my front door.

"Sleep well," he shouted.

I didn't answer him as I went inside.

When I reached my room, I heard a ding from my phone.

I looked at it and saw it was my friend, Lisa, sending me a text.

Lisa:

Jennie?

I replied "yes" to her.

Lisa:
Can we have a call?

I replied back "yes".

Few moments later, a call just happen.

I answered it.

"What is it, Lisa?" I asked.

"I need your help with my feelings," she said.

"What feelings?" I questioned.

"L-like the feeling you have with someone when you hang with them. Like you enjoy their company and all."

"So, you're saying that you felt a spark of good feelings on your heart, that makes your heart beat rise when you are with someone?" I said not sure if that's what she meant.

"Y-yeah. That."

"I'm sorry to tell you, Lisa."

"Tell me what?"

"You have a crush on someone. You must have fallen in love with someone. I don't know how, but I do have a guess though."

"What! Me, have a crush. T-that is absurd. I never ever fallen for a boy."

"Your heart says otherwise."

"Why don't you tell me who the person is or should I?"

"I'm telling you, I don't have a crush on someone," Lisa said while protesting.

"Is it Jungkook?"

Silent from the other line.

I smirked and said, "I knew it. It is Jungkook. You have fallen for him."

"Yeah, but it's not like I have a crush on him. It's just like a enemy feeling crush."

"Just you see Lisa, just you wait."

"Anyway, changing the subject. Why did you leave the house? We read the note."

"I left because it was boring and you were chasing with Jungkook."

"Hey! He annoyed the sh*t out of me. I can't do anything about him."

"Except the fact he likes you. He wouldn't have done it with his member or anyone, except you Lisa. Your special to him somehow."

"Jennie, you are thinking too much. Jungkook doesn't like me."

"We will see Lisa. We will see."

"Anyway. I have to sleep now. Goodnight Lisa."

"Goodnight," she said.

I ended the call and went to bed.