Author Note: 1

Blink Twice:

Thanks for reading this story. I know this story isn't perfect, but I hope you still love it. English grammar is not my thing, but I hope I will improve by writing more. There are lots of grammar in this story, so if you could help me, please tell me.

Photo:

Thanks you all for reading this book

Thanks you all for reading this book. I have created books back then, but it wasn't good, so I deleted it. I hope this book is good since I manage to finish and continued it.

I saw our views and wow it was going up. I can't believe I never saw this book get popular. The highest trending was #7 for Taennie. Thank you for the support. Please spread this story to other people. Keep it in mind I'm just going by the votes.

Other news:

My next book will take slowly since my mind doesn't think, so my writing for the story will take long.

If you want to wait for the story and please follow me, so you can read it when it comes out!

I will post it here to let y'all know when my next book is or you can follow me.

Rework of the book:

I will be unpublishing chapters and rewrite them. If you get notification of them being publish again, you can ignore them or read them again. Theses changes is to make it better, hopefully make things clear or flow better, I hope.

Updated: I finish revising, so feel free to reread it.

New book:

I'm going to create a new book. This book will only have 2 character. So pick the names of these two character wisely.

On the other note:

Stay safe and keep yourself healthy. Don't overwork yourself. Enjoy yourself.

You will get through hard times. Don't give up!

Don't be mean to each other and keep the positivity up!

Book Cover:

I have updated the look of the cover, let me know how it looks.

To me, it looks fine

Thank you for the almost 8k read!