Chapter 6

Jennie's POV:

My new friends told me to wait at this spot. I never been this mall before. My friends told me that they will be here at 4:45, but I don't see them. It's already 4:45.

10 minutes later, I didn't see them, so I decided to go somewhere to eat before I go back to this spot. They might not be where when I get back.

I wander around seeing expensive brands.
There's Gucci, Chanel, Dior, Supreme, and other brands that I could list, but it's too many.

I saw this restaurant that smell so good, so I decided to go eat something from this store.

Just when I open the door and walk-in, I bump into a brawny chest.

"Ouch," I said as I massage my head, not looking at the person.

"You should watch with your going, poor nerd!" the person said.

"I will," I said while not looking at him, but his cold aura makes me look at him.

"You better. I don't want to see your face again." He said and turned around and left.

He has cold eyes, face likes he is about to erupt.

I don't want to see him again.

I feel my stomach grumble, so I went to counter and ordered my food.

Time Skip...

As I walk to the spot where all of us supposed meet, I saw them sitting near the bench, waiting for me.

"Jennie!" Rose shouted as she got and ran to me."

Others follow the same.

"Glad you are here," she said as she hugged me.

"Where were you? We were waiting for you,"  Jisoo said.

"I just had food since I was hungry and tired for waiting for you three."

"Sorry about that, we were behind on schedule, today. We will make it up to you," Jisoo said.

"I understand. I just never had friends," I said with a sad tone.

"It's alright. You have us, now." Lisa said.

I smiled at that fact that she confirm I'm her friend.

"Now, lets get you the clothes and perfume," Rose said cherily.

First, we went to Chanel.

I look at all the perfume at this place. I picked one that I liked and my friend said I have a good taste.

Next, we went to Gucci store.

I only want the belt from them since it's one of the cheapest there.

After that, we went to Thrift Store.

It was stocked up with reused clothes. I was wondering if remaking them would be a great idea. So, I asked for my friend for help.

"Should I buy some and remake it into a better one?"

"That's a perfect idea. And I can try it for you," said Jisoo.

"If I need it, I will tell you," I said to her.

After looking through few isles, I bought few clothes from there. Shortly, we went to a yarn store where I bought supplies I need to change the clothes. At my old school, I learned how to use a sewing machine to make a thread, so doing it now won't be a problem.

Lastly, we stop at the barber's shop.

The girls want me to cut some of my hair.

I haven't cut my hair ever since Kai, but since my new friends pressure me to do it, I agree to it. They bribe me with ice cream, so I couldn't say no to that.

Time skip...

It took 25 minutes for my new haircut to be done. I didn't want to see it since it would make me look ugly, but my new friends insist I should.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, I was flabbergasted. It didn't look bad or nice, but it suits me more than the old hair I had. I like it.

"You look beautiful," Rose said.

"Thanks," I said.

"You should try to remove the poor makeup and fake glasses," Jisoo said.

"It's obvious that you are trying to hide your true beauty," Lisa said.

"Am I?"

"No wonder those people called you nerd because you want to be like one," Jisoo said.

"I never look like one. I'm just trying to look like a peasant."

"Why do you pretend to be like one. You just need to be yourself," Rose said.

"This is myself. I just don't like expensive things. I always live like a commoner. I don't like making people jealous or sad that I have everything while they don't."

"We understand. We just want you to show your true beauty ," Lisa said.

"Will it not interfere what I want to wear and do?" I asked.

"Yeah it won't. Just trust us three."

I nodded and smiled.

"Ok, I'll try to have you guys' trust since I never trust anyone besides my parents."

"That's great to hear," Jisoo said.

"But I'm not changing my look or what I put on my face."

They all shook their heads except me.

Author POV:

After their shopping, they drove her home.

Jennie was smiling that she finally made friends that still like her even if she wants to be like a commoner.

Let us see what she will do the next day for school.