Chapter 5

Jennie POV:

Moving to this new house isn't that much of a big deal. My mom hired furniture mover men to help us. It only took like 3 hours to get everything to this place. It wasn't much stuff anyway. The drive there to here was what it took the most time.

I didn't get to see it move since mom drove me to my new school.

She parked closest to the school and makes me walk. She wants me to walk some distance and not walk from the school gate.

As I got to the school gate, I was impress how big it is. I know it's my first day at this school, which already started like few months ago, but this view of the school feels like I'm already on college.

As I walk inside, I saw that students were looking at me. Some were walking to their friends and whisper something. Some even don't look at me. I see few students look disgusted by me. I just ignored them and continue walking.

By the look of these people, I think I will be at peace without being bullied.

When I got to the office of the school, I told the secretary my name, Jennie Kim; she, of course, knew who I was, got my schedule ready, and hand it to me.

I thanked her and headed to my first period.

I asked for help since I was unfamiliar with the place. Someone, by the name of Kim Jisoo did. She didn't ask my name, she just points me to the spot on the map, and went back to talking to her friend, who look at me for a minute before went back to talking to Jisoo.

The bell rang before I reached my classroom door. I really need to do a faster route to my class or else I will be marked late. I don't want that in my record.

Just when I head in, I accidentally stop the teacher's lecture of the lesson they gonna do for today.

The teacher looked at me, and with a snap, figured I was the new student.

"You must be the new student?"

"Yes, I am," I said shyly.

"Well, come in and introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said.

I step closer to the teacher's podium where every paper is collocated.

"Hello, my name is Jennie Kim. I just go by Jennie. I would like you all to do me a favor, and that is treat me well. Please be kind to me and that's all," I said shyly.

"Wonderful introduction. Now, you may sit next to Ms. Park. Ms. Park, would you raise your hand, please." The professor said looking at Ms. Park I presume.

A seraphic voice said that surprise me.
"I'm right here," she said with a joyful smile and having her hand at me.

The teacher told me to go, so I did what was told.

As I sat down, she pulls her hand out and said," I'm Park Chaeyoung. I go by Rose."

"Hi Rose, I'm Jennie."

"I know, you just introduce yourself to us."

A smile has arisen from my face to show her my gummy smile.

"Let's focus now, and we can talk later. You are very cute with that smile." She said as she turn her head to face the teacher.

"Thanks," I said before focusing on what Mr. Jun is lecturing.

Skip to Lunch...

"Rose!"

"Slow down!"

"I can't keep up at your pace!"

I said as I took a breathe to stop the panting.

"Then hurry up. I want you to meet my other friends," she said as she zoom inside the cafeteria.

"This girl is so energetic," I said in a whisper.

Just when I saw Rosè at a table with two familiar girls I saw earlier.  I went to table where girls sat, they looked up at me.

"You must be Jennie that I helped this morning," said Kim Jisoo, who was the one helped me with finding my class."

"Yes, I am. And you must be Jisoo."

She nodded.

"This one here is Lalisa Manoban. We call her Lisa."

"Hi, Lisa. You must the girl who talk to Jisoo, this morning."

"Yes, I was," she said with her lovable tone.

"Hey! I didn't meet her before y'all," Rosè said jealously.

"Tough luck," Jisoo said.

"Hmm," she pouted.

"Anyway. What brings you to Cheongsam School (made up name)," Lisa asked.

"Well, I got bullied from my last school because I am wearing peasant clothes which I like."

"You poor thing," Jisoo said as she gave me a tray.

"Well, we should help you fashion up and become a new person," Rosè said as she stuff her tray with food.

"No thanks. I like this outfit and style." I said with confident as I grab something I saw from the buffet table.

"How about we shop similar to your style, but something more like the people here," Jisoo said as she finish her tray stuffing.

"Yes, I would love to shop something to make." I said as I finish filling my tray.

They all nodded.

Author's POV:

Jennie's Schedule

1st: Ela
2st Social Studies
3rd Science
4th Dance
5th Fashion style (the honor course)
6th Math
7th Business