Chapter 30

Thanks for the 2k read!

Jennie POV:

I thought about what Taehyung said yesterday.

"Your still beautiful with that fake face makeup on."

Did he just compliment me? I can't believe it.
I jump up and down.

Wait, what did I just do. Jennie your suppose to be crazy.

I took a deep breath and remember something, J-Hope.

We have to get J-Hope from the hospital.

I quickly ran out the door and called a taxi. After I did, I called my friends waiting for the taxi.

Jisoo picked up.

"Hello, Jennie," she said.

"Am I late to if I come to the hospital?"

"Yeah. We texted you early, why didn't you come then?"

"Overslept."

"It's all right. We went home late anyway."

"So, are y'all at school, now?"

"No, we're about to."

"See you at school, then."

I hanged up as the taxi came. I open it and went in, told the driver where I am going, and they drove off.

Author POV:

After school, Jennie and Taehyung went to the dance studio to practice, while Jin and Jisoo went on a date. Rosè and Jimin went to audition for Stary Ent, hoping to become a duo group. Lisa and Jungkook went to the park, exploring into their past and know more about each other. RM and Jihyo went to practice their fortune telling ability. Momo stayed at J-Hope's house while taking care of him. Suga still in the hospital.

Jennie POV:

"Taehyung, we have less than severals days. Don't you think we will do great."

"It will be."

"I don't think so," I said with no confident.

"Why don't you think so?" He asked.

"I just don't think they like me if I remove this makeup. They will probably laugh at me, and I will ruin the show."