Chapter 38

Jennie POV:

I place my suitcase at the top trunk, and went in to my seat, 3A. The window seat is the best in my book.

I sit back and relax.

I saw every passenger going to their seat. My side was completely empty. I look through the crowd and distinguish a man having hard time with their luggage. I see a flight attendant going to their aid.

As everyone been settled, my side is the only one empty, not until the person that had trouble with their luggage sat down right next to me.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi," I said back not looking at him.

"I saw you look at me when I had a hard time with my luggage."

"Yeah. I just look at the crowd and saw you there."

"I'm Haruto. And you?"

"I'm Jennie."

"Nice to meet you, Jennie."

"You too, Haruto."

"Why are you going to France?"

"School. You?"

"Same."

"Freshman or returning?"

"I'm a freshman and you?"

"I'm returning. And that's is why it was hard to carry my luggage. Bring lots of souvenirs."

He always has that bright smile with him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, and all genders, welcome abroad to Airline 367. I am your flight captain you speaking. We will be going over safety procedures and emergency exits. Please wait patiently for this is important. We will talk flight around 10 - 15 minutes. We will land in Paris, France in about 9 hours. Please fasten your seatbelt and listen to the safety guide. Thank you and have a wonderful safe trip."

After the long instructions, I saw the plane took off. The way it takes off is what I enjoy the most. I don't get usually the hurt pop in your ears, but I do pop them.

"So, do you like the view of the window?" Haruto asked out of a sudden.

"I do. It just amaze me."

"I see."

"Well, this going to be a long trip. I'm tired."

"Same."

The lights from the city is so amazing, but it's sad to see them slowly disappearing as we travel skyward.

I yawned.

Time to sleep, I said in my head before dozing off.

After landing on France.

I got my luggage and walk out of the plane through the exit sign.

My mom told me a person, whose name is Marinette, will be picking me up here. They will be holding my name.

I look around seeing each sign until I saw my name.

"Hello, Marinette," I said as I walk toward to Marinette.

"You must be, Jennie." She said sweetly.

"Yes, I am."

"My friend who is going to the same college, but different major. I should see him soon. Ah. There he is."

I turn around and saw Haruto.

"I guess we're both in the same boat."

"Let's go to my place," Marinette said as she took our luggage.

"Let's follow her then."

"Yup."

Marinette Place.

We followed her up the stairs to the 2nd floor, done the hall, take a right turn, and it's the first door we're looking at.

Marinette opened the door for us.

We both walked inside.

The view is amazing.

Everything is like we were living in the high school drama shows on television.

This place is so nice. (It's like the tv show Symphony Romance apartment at France).

I took the first room that is the closest to the living room, Haruto took the far one which is still his.

The room reminds me of my old home before I move to a new one.

I open my luggage, put my clothes in the closet, grab my bathroom stuff, putting it in the bathroom, and then put my school supplies on the desk.

Everything is done.

I checked the time.

3:36 P.M.

I pull out my phone and call Taehyung.

Shortly he answered.

"Are you there?" He said sweetly.

"Yes. I just at the apartment."

"Are you tired or hungry?"

"I'm not tired or hungry at the moment. How about you? Are you tired?"

"Not really. I just miss you already."

"Shall we FaceTime?"

"Sure."

I change the call to a FaceTime.

"Your beautiful," he said.

"And your handsome," I said.

"I wish you are next to me," he said.

"I wish I was next to you, too. But this long distance kills me. I want to hug you."

"Don't say theses things to me. I can't take my heart anymore. It makes me want to travel to you, right now, but I can't."

I smiled showing him my gummy.

"Can I get a virtual kiss before I go to sleep?"

"Are you tired?" I asked him teasingly.

"Yes," he said showing me his cute tiredness.

"I'll give you a virtual kiss," I said as I lean toward my phone screen.

He did the same and we kiss virtually.

"Bye," I said as I wipe off the smug I did.

"Bye," he said and ended the call.

Author POV:

Jennie went out with Marinette to explore the city. Haruto just in his room.

Taehyung, on the other hand, went to bed since it's night time and late for him.