Protect You Pt.2 (Hyewon)

Kang Hyewon X Male Reader

Angst

---------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N pov

I carefully go out the classroom and go down the corridor, even though i confidently said i can do this but to be honest i'll still dead if i have to fight all the monsters here. I already make a list of the monsters from the most dangeroud to the least one. Thankfully I manage to finally reached to bottom floor without facing any monsters that is hard to fight, i take a peek to see if one of the most dangerous monster is here.

It seems the floor is safe i should go out now

I quickly run to the door of the school and leave outside, what i saw outside is very terrifying, all kinds of monsters are everywhere and also countless lifeless body on all kind of condition are scattered around.

I looked around to find the best route for me and decided to go out from the side of the school, i able to get to the side of the school and was going to climbed the wall when suddenly, i was being held by something.

"Woman.... Give Me...... Woman......" it is the woman addicted monster that i fought on the first day, countless lifeless bodies of female students and teachers are around him with the same condition as the nurse back on the first day.

"You're.... Not Woman.... I'll Kill.... You" he started charging at me i pointing the spear on my hand and stabbed him right on the stomach before i sliced it, i thought it will make him stopped but it's not he keeps charging to me and grabbed me on my neck.

"Got.... You.... Now... Die" he stabbed me with his hand with every word he said.

"HAHAHAHA, look at you playing hero but died so miserably without accomplish anything" the figure inside my head suddenly appear again while laughing at me.

"Shut up!!! Can't you just stay quiet like the past 2 weeks??" I said annoyed by his presence "the heck is wrong with this thing?? He become stronger than before"

"Of course it is, he got a lot of what he wanted which is women, now he become the most dangerous one while you just a mere weak bullied kid, what can you do now HAHAHAHA" the figure laughed like a mad person to me.

"Well i can do something you know, i know that when i'm on dangerous situation you will suddenly popped out and why is that?? Because you can't have me died before i turned to monster" i smirked at the figure and it can only stay silent, i slowly feel a surge of power i take my spear back and stabbed it again, this time i stabbed him deeper and sliced it again.

"DIEEEE!!" I finally managed to split his body and killed him but the effect of using the lending the power is i immediately feel weak and can't walked for approximately 20 minutes, not to mention the wound that is left by the monsters on me, usually it will be ok because the monsters are not this much but now because of the fight all monsters are charging to me
"Shit!!! Did i really failed to do this??" I cursed out loud watching what can be the cause of my death charging at me.

Hyewon-ah i'm sorry but i think i can't fullfilled my promise to you

I closed my eyes accepting my fate when suddenly i heard a shriek from the monsters, i opened my eyes and see all of the monsters are burning, i looked at my surrounding to see who caused this when i saw 2 persons near the school entrance. After all of the monsters are burned into ashes they slowly come near to me.

"Thank you very much for hel-" i passed out before i can finished my sentence.

-------------

"Yah!! He already showed symptoms of turning, we should killed him" I heard a faint sound in front of me.