Conflicted Heart Pt.2 (Chaewon)

Kim Chaewon X Male Reader

Requested by Roverflame

---------------------------------------------------------
*chaewon pov

My first class and only class of the start of the new semester finally finished, i quickly packed my things and leave my classroom. Right now i'm in my second semester of my colleague life. I managed to secure my place on the most prestigious university in here only with my "hardwork". Once I leave the classroom, i quickly go to the front gate to leave the university and go back to my dorm when suddenly someone hug me from behind.

"Chaewonie~~" the unknown person said to me, when i heard the voice i immediately recognised who it is.

"Omo eunbi unnie, don't suddenly hug me like that please, it scares me a lot" i whined to eunbi unnie. Kwon Eunbi she is my senior and also the daughter of the infamous tech company, she is also my friend, we both know each other when she was the senior who lead my group on the orientation. We immediately got close to each other and now she become so clingy to me.

"Hehehe sorry if i scared you, but i just missed you a lot, you're my favourite dongsaeng you know"

"Aishh okok i understand, now let go of me, people might start to think weird of us" eunbi unnie let go of me while giggling.

"Hehehe no they won't. They already know how clingy i am, just so you know i did this to all the people i'm close with"

"Nah not everyone only me and Jisoo oppa" i teased her which make her blush. well i found out that she has a boyfriend and his name is Hong Jisoo, and well he's also the son of eunbi's unnie parent's friend and partner of business, but thankfully none of them are cocky like someone i know before "huh got you unnie"

"What a brag you're chaewonie, you dare to tease me everytime now" eunbi unnie said to me while giving me a headlock.

"Hahaha sorry unnie please let me go" she let go of my head like i requested.

"Anyway chaewonie, are you done with your schedule for today?"

"Yes i am unnie"

"Nice want to hangout? I found some new cafe around here, let's go visit it"

"Why me? Ask Jisoo oppa"

"He's busy. He's said he still need to make games and A.I for his work project, you know the future something he always said to us" eunbi unnie said to me, but it sounds more like whining and she's also pouts while saying that.

"Hahahaha look at you being pouty like that unnie. Sure i'll go with you, my lonely unnie"

"Yaaaaaa come here Kim Chaewon!!!" Eunbi unnie trying to grab me again, but i immediately flee away from her.

-------------

"Mhmmm this is so delicious unnie~ i like this cake so much~" i exclaimed in happiness after i taste the cake here, it's easy to easy that it's the tastiest cake i ever eat.

"Me too chaewon, glad i able to find this new cafe, should we make this place as our new hangout place?"

"Nenene absolutely unnie" i agree to her without much thinking and go back to digging the cake.

"Hey chaewon-ah" suddenly eunbi unnie called me with a little bit hint of seriousness on her voice.

"Hmm? What's wrong unnie?"

"Are you seeing someone right now?"

"Huh me? Nope i don't, why unnie?"

"Well nothing, it's just that i know there are a lot of guys interested on you. I thought you'll at least feel the same to one of them, but i guess it's not like that" after hearing that i feel a little bit sad. I decided to stop eating the cake to have a proper conversation with eunbi unnie.